could someody tell me...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

could someody tell me...

1. where can i learn how to create runes and what it is?

2. what do i need to do at the tower with all the bandits on top of the mountain near owners farm?

3. this is the most important for me i got 30% in one handed sword and now it cost 10LP for 5% how do i return to 5% for 5LP?

4. also i was just wondering if you could sugsest me in what level i should go to the vally of mines?

tnks a lot for thoese how help.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:56 am
Ruskie Soldat
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

1. Much later in the game. If you haven't even gotten to the Valley of Mines yet, don't worry about runes.

2. Kill 'em. There's no use for them whatsoever, although you can find a few pieces of ore in the nearby cave.

3. It's because your two-handed skill is too low. Once you increase your two-handed skill to a comparable level with your one-handed, the price of one-handed will be 5 LP again.

4. I'd say around 15-20 would make it still be a fair challenge, but still fun, and not too hard. You'll be able to kill everything there. I went around level 17.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:55 am
kugraw
City Guard
City Guard

1: You can only create runes if you are a mage. A couple of runes can be found or will be given to you especially teleportation runes.
3: Learn 2 handed until 30 % and than you can increase 1 handed or 2 handed with 5 skill points for 5 % again. Melee weapon and ranged weapon are connected with each other. Like, if you know 2 handed weapon you will faster improve 1 handed as well. The moment you become a mage you have to pay twice as much learning points for weapon and strength and dexterity skills

Kay
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:39 am
D_Dog
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

You don't have to be high level for the valley of mines.

I was about level 7, and I passed this Chapter with no problems, u just have to be careful' fast and run a lot (This is the way this chapter should be played and it's a lot of fun cause it's really scary in there).
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:48 am
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

tnks

but i still got one more question in the tower with all the bandits on top of the mountain near owners farm there is a guy there that his name is dexter and if i amnot mistaken he relates to some quest, doesn't he?
so does he relate to some quest later on or i should kill him anyway?
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:32 pm
Danica
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Kill Dexter and all his cronies, you won't miss anything. Explore the area while you're at it.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:27 pm