ore mines
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Erik1
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

ore mines

I'm on the "ore" missions and i have found every mining camp but in one of the camps by the tower everyone is dead, i found a note on silvestro that said that diego had hidden the ore crates with 2 other paladins, but i can't find where. Can any one help me?

thanks.
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:58 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

The ore from Silvestro's mine is halfways between the mine and the castle... to the south-west of the castle, to be exact.
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:47 pm
ReD SpEcTrE
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yeah if you played Gothic 1, just go through where the first entrance to the orc lands used to be, the wooden gate that was guarded by two ... well... guards, and you will see a path leading to the left immediately upon entering. Follow that path and you'll see two dead knights. Go through the little pass there, and Diego will be sitting right by the fire.

If you have never played the original Gothic, just look for the wooden gate guarded by about four orc warriors to the southwest of the castle, then follow my precious directions.

btw, if you want to find the area on your map, do you see those two cliffs to the south? on the one on the left, there is a bulge going into the side of the cliff. that's where you'll find Diego.
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:36 pm
Erik1
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanks
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:08 pm