FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Gothic (PC, Single-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
LexXx

Yepz, I think this is the best game I have ever played. It feels like a real town with all people who're talking to each other. Great story! Congrats!
Post Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:02 pm

Nimai

Great game! One of the best RPGs i've played to date!
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:38 am

Mattias

This game isn't for sale where I come from, so I am playing a ripped version I found on the net.. Complete with bugs and no speech or movies.. But I still love it! It took me like 5 minutes to get a hang of the controls so I don't see why you're all complaining. Someone complained about the engine too. Why? It looks awesome on my machine and I only have the cheapest GeForce 4 card. And how the hell do you get o level 4 without fighting anything? I'm level 3 right now and I've been fighting till my fingers bleed.. Anyhow, great game, I can't wait for it to appear in my store too.
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:05 am

Khajiit Paladin

Ok this game is ok at most...The NPCs are the only redeming thing in the game. Controls suck inventory sucks to linear of a plot...Wish I hadn't wasted my money on this just for well scripted NPCs
Post Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:24 am

Kaprikorn

Awesome and revolutionary game in many departments. Controls take getting used to, but then it's EMPOWERING!
Post Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:27 pm

BuddyTool

This game has completly sucked me in. I love it. Those who pass it by simply because the controls take some getting used to are fools. Once I set the controls to how I liked them, there were no problems. <br> <br>I know we are all waiting for Morrowind, but hey, right now there is Gothic! And it stands on its own. Don't pass it by.
Post Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:27 am

ranj45

help stuck at orc temple gate need 1 more sword to but in shrine in the ground. Killed 4 shamen where is the 5th to go inside please help me.
Post Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:23 am

BuddyTool

Has anyone tried the new Gothic Mod that was just released? Is it any good? is everything in German?
Post Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:32 am

Matt Hartwick

Fantastic game. I've beaten it twice. Many hours of fun. <br>Anybody know if there's a way to change the appearance of your character (in human form)?
Post Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:18 pm

Tiberius

I freakin' love this game! Best 50 dollars I ever spent. Please, please, please say that Gothic 2 is coming out soon. Please!
Post Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:24 pm

Ariakan

can someone tell me how to pick things up and how to attack.
Post Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:05 am

True

Looks like a great game now I've set the controls to the way I like them, BUT my problem is that the game gets really slow when there is too much going on in the screen (like people talking to each other and some monsters attacking each other). I have a Pentium 3 and 128RAM, so why is this happening? Does anybody know? Please email me if you have this problem and especially the answer to it. Thanx!!
Post Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:14 pm

Freakie

I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, I WAND MORE, <br>The Best RPG that I ever played!
Post Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:45 am

EDV

What do you want?
Post Sun Apr 28, 2002 10:25 am

Ryz

Cmon people this game is great. the controls are just different than in other third person games, RPG's or not and u ppl cant handle it, lol. The engine is amazing, look what it shows, of course the game has its faults, but little ones. And P3 128 ram means nothing. P3 500 with a sucky card like riva tnt which some ppl still use would indeed cause slowdown, duh. <br>
Post Wed May 01, 2002 10:36 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next