Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Can't find "Chatty Orc" with ring for Girion?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Emdymion
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Can't find "Chatty Orc" with ring for Girion?

I've recruited everyone for the voyage, but when I travel out the east gate and up the road to get Gorn, I do not come across the chatty orc with the ring for Girion. Something is amiss here. Any ideas anyone? Thanks a bunch.

Oh, and what kind of ring is it? I may just insert it as long as it triggers Girion taking it in Chapter 6. I've run up the road a few times to no avail.

Endymion

Chaucer
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:23 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

If your in chapter 6 then the just keep going until you get to a cave troll then go up a ramp on the left hand side and there is one orc chief and about 6 elietes, you can get a ring off this guy

If your in chapter 5 and you are a paladin then there will be loads of orc warlords running about, each one has a ring if your a dragon hunter then go to the bridge were the highway mas used to stand (near the magic golem) and on one side of the bridge lives a gang of orcs, one of them has a ring.

The rings are quite usefull because they lower your stregnth by 20, so if you train up to 90 str put the ring on train up to 90 again then remove thr ring and hey presto you have 110 str
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:59 pm
Emdymion
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks

Hye Graham 2,

Thanks for the quick reply. I gave him his ring, but other than him saying that he is going to give it to Lord Hagan, there seems to be no rea significance. Though, I'm not finished yet.

Endymion

Chaucer
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:31 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

It doesn't really have any purpose to give the ring (yeah 300 exp, like you need it), but it just ends the Quest with the Orc Rings. Nothing evil happens when you don't give him the ring.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:31 am