Members
Usergroups
FreeWorld (PC, MMORPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Salcon

comment

I was just looking around at different mmorpg's and I came across Freeworld. I read your interview and so far I like the way the game is not going to the old kill monsters to level up thing. I also like that thing with the tents and campfire. If my computer will run your game then I'll give it a shot when it's released.
Post Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:42 am

ZeoFateX

I use freeworld, even the most crappy computers can run it... certain graphics card related bugs are still around like with the crappy graphics cards fire shows up black (will be fixed). The game is absolutely amazing so far. The most amazing thing is bugs are fixed EXTREMELY fast. (You have to download patches every day just about -- they're very small patches.) The Dev team is nice, willing to help out, etc. The one thing they WON'T put up with is people yelling about things going wrong.

If you missed out on signups you'll have to wait untill the next phase...

http://www.freeworldonline.com
Post Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:41 pm

ZeoFateX

Forgot to mention it's still in Alpha testing.
Post Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:43 pm

Draconus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanx

thanx for all the nice comments

one of the biggest things I try to do is listen to all of our testers and become a big part of the community...I read every post in our forums and even read other game site forums....like this one

if you would like to get alot of preview info about FW then goto
http://fw.mmoworlds.com

KEEP FREEWORLDING!
~Draconus (FreeWorld Art Director)
Post Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:07 am
tristan

Hi a great MMORPG is Project entropia (www.project-entropia) and its free to download , but there's one catch if u want some money in the game u will really have to put it in there via visa , normally this mmorpg wouldn't cost u more than any other one, but i actually found a way to play this one for free without depositing real money with a credit card find out about this way here:http://www.clickevolution.com/surf/join.php?refid=99968001
really believe me!
Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:55 pm