Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Novice Quest: Distribute 14 sausages - A bug?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Novice Quest: Distribute 14 sausages - A bug?

For his first novice quest, Gorax asked me to distribute 14 sheep sausages fairly amongst the novices. So, I gave the sausages to all novices in the monastery, EXCEPT Babo and Pedro.

Now, I had only three sheep sausages on my hand. However, for some reason, I could give double sausages to both Babo and Pedro (totally 4 sausages) and they all gave me the awards for the extra sausages: (1) The Fire Arrow spell scroll and (2) Seven Fire Nettles beside the bridge to the monastery.

Is this supposed to happen? Or is this an exploit in the game? Did Innos give me the supernatural powers to provide extra sausages to people in need?

If this question has been posted before, please accept my apology for not searching. Also, please give me the link to that post. Thanks.

(OT) Okay, I did the following novice quests. I know Master Parlen will accept me to the library, but is there any more possible novice quest? I don't want to miss any opportunity to gain experience before I got accepted to the library.
  • Neroas: Found alchemist recipe from the larder room; let Opolos to peek through the recipe; returned the recipe to Neroas.
  • Neroas: Gave 7 Fire Nettles to him
  • Babo: Gave Fist of Wind spell scroll to him
  • Babo: Convinced Paladin Sergio to teach him
  • Gorax: Distribute 14 sausages among novices
  • Gorax: Sold wine to Orlan, the bartender at the tavern "Dead Harpy"
  • Parlen: Convinced 4 novices to sweep the chambers for me
  • Marduk: Prayed for the paladins and accepted reward from Paladin Sergio

I knew Jaz wrote an entire procedure for becoming a Fire Mage, but her list is a giant spoiler to me.

Any help or comments will be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm really sorry for typing an extremely long-rambling post. Thanks in advance.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:31 am
mazur
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Did you give sausage to the guy guarding the hammer in the basement?
Just asking because I didn't think first, that he was a novice as well.
And you too have to eat a sausage, it's fair this way. Yammo.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:42 am