View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Ultima

Author Thread
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Nightshade is invisible

Intresting and annoying at the same time
I did find that NS in the Mage room in the castle.
I was hoping you knew of a place it grew or something.
Its bad enough its invisible but its invisible in one of the biggest game worlds
They must have been smoking crack when they came up with that one, lol.

I dont see how I will have enough to get the high level spells unless I find more.
There were about 3 in that chest and maybe 2 I have found in the dungons up to Minisc is the next dungon for me, this is my first time thru.
If not, is there a way to insert them, with console commands, if you could point me to a link or something that would be great .

Thanks again
Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:19 am
Moonyeti
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Heh.. I never noticed the nightshade in the chest. I got all of mine from the swamps around paws. There's a lot there, one run and I was set for the game. Of course, as said, it has to be night, and you have to have etheral sight on, which is why it took so long for me to find it
Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:47 am
Korplem
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I don't know if this was fixed by a patch but back when I played I only needed one reagent of each kind. When you are binding a spell and get to the part where you type the incantation, before you press enter, put them back into your inventory and they don't disappear.

-The Prince of Nothing
Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:33 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

"I played I only needed one reagent of each kind"
I tried that and it crashed the game, I was thinking it was patch too, ill try it again just in case, thanks.

Plus thanks for the tip on the swamp that should do it I think I need 4 more to complete the future spells.
Post Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:00 pm
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Well I guess I was doing it wrong I was able to figure out how to get the regents back during the binding ritual.

Can anyone offer a tip on killing Demons, im in Destard just entering the word of power room.
I have tried maybe 50 hits with the lighting sword and the frost sword, any suggetions?

Edited Ok got the Demons down, wierd to have to kill a familar first.

Valora after the cleansing the shrine, I read the book about the shipwreck on the south of the island with the enchanted bow.
I dont see the shipwreck, is this a bug or is it hidden really well?

Thanks
Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:41 pm
Moonyeti
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yeah, that trick with the demons (killing the familiars) took me a lot of lives to learn!

The shipwreck is right alongside the outer ring of valoria isle, and it is above water. I THINK it is the one right next to where you dock with your ship? Anyway, the wreck itself isn't hidden; the problem is the chest doesn't appear on the ship until later. I got the book explaining where the bow is on first visiting the isle, however it (the chest & bow) wasn't there untill after I cleared destard. If it still won't appear for you don't worry; you can buy that bow somewhere (Trinsic, maybe?) and IMHO Iolo's bow is better anyhow.
Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:55 pm
Cue
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

On locks and keys:

http://home.twmi.rr.com/hanu9/keylocks.htm

The create reagents spell generates a different reagent based on terrain. Some places don't generate any.

A merchant in Minoc and the guild in Buccaneer's Den sells mandrake root, but as stated before, the guild will not sell to you if you free the serpent.

All of the other reagents are plentiful and inexpensive.
Post Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:12 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2