I found it and bought it because it was cheap
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author Thread
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

I saw a single screenshot in a magazine of the Hero standing in a valley.

From this single Screenshot I knew the game was going to be good. So I downloaded the demo and was instantly addicted.
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:56 pm
ravens' power

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Genesis
although the fighting system in Morrowind was extremly bad, the system isn't perfect in Gothic either. you don't have much freedom while fighting - with that I mean the moves, you have a few moves, and you must do it with that - but further more, Gothic and GII were excellent games. my best credits goes to the storyline. and the wost to the graphics. luckily they are using another engine in GIII.

I agree with you for the graphics.They aren't state of art.
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:58 pm

Greyslayer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by patriot
To tell the truth gothic wasn't so difficult as Morrowind.Morrowind is more compicated.

Morrowind uhg. The game is a farce. Nothing at all is remotely difficult and I don't think I died even once. While in Balmora I discovered that I could level up quickly simply by jumping up and down a hill over and over again.

Once you find a Daedric ruin and take those guys out it's home free for cash. A pain to sell but you find unlimited money with no effort. Which means you can buy half of your skills from people.

The enchanting I suppose is more complex but it's not necessary at all. And that's another thing. I created, using an ebony staff, something I called cheater's townslayer. It did 2 or maybe it was 3 kinds of spells in a 50 foot radius. I ran around Balmora punching all the people outside. Pulled them all to that river bridge area and struck once. BOOM, all dead but the guards. Again. BOOM, all dead...

I had a ring where I could fly forever. Just float in the air and shoot arrows at things. Ring to walk on water, ring to auto open any lock no matter what, I mean rediculous things.

Too easy to become godlike in Morrowind without really doing anything at all.
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:49 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

And what can you say about the armor.You don't gain it.You just steal it or buy it.In an hour I had this armor from gold I think that the guards are wearing in the first city you visit.As for the fight I hate it.I can't fight anything.
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:05 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

ehe not only the armor u can just recive u can join every guild in morrowind like if u play whole map of morrowind u allready have joined over 100 guilds
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:12 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
ehe not only the armor u can just recive u can join every guild in morrowind like if u play whole map of morrowind u allready have joined over 100 guilds

Well greyslayer is right.This game is a farse.
Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:20 pm
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

My brother bought Gothic II and he hates it,but,I played it and I got intrested,I got to like Chapter 2 then decided I'd buy Gothic I before getting too far. So I did. Then I got to like Chapter 3 in Gothic I and got bored,because you can't even evade attacks from animals. Then I started a new file like a week or so ago. And just beat it 3 days ago. I'm not a noobie. I played as a paladin got to chapter three. Then a magician to Chapter 2. Then,what we all love best! My computer broke itslef and had to reformat. Thats why I just beat it.
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:33 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

I hope that you explain to your brother this great game.
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:56 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

hmm pretty many ppl get HDD crashes when they play gothic 2 i wonder if the game dosent do something like that cos my hdd broke down also when i played the game 3rd time
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:13 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
hmm pretty many ppl get HDD crashes when they play gothic 2 i wonder if the game dosent do something like that cos my hdd broke down also when i played the game 3rd time

You are right the game crashes again and again.I think that the patces could do something.Also I've noticed the same promblem in gothic 1.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:36 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5