business leadership books
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Books & Movies

Author Thread
hurricaneadler
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

business leadership books

I'm looking to pick up some new reading material dealing with business leadership skills. Does anyone here have any recommendations for the manager of a small business? Thanks!
Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:56 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

I've had a couple people tell me, including my very own brother, that Donald Trump's books helped them immensely. Bro Sam picked up one at a garage sale for like 50 cents, and he swears by it. He's doin alright too, so he must be doin something right. My ex-boss (two companies ago), who was incredibly wealthy, and the owner of a biz he started from scratch was a true believer in Trump as well. But his company eventually deep-sixed ='.'=

Trump aint filthy rich 'cuz he's a dumb bastard now is he?
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:32 am
hurricaneadler
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

do you happen to know the title of the trump book? thanks!
Post Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:53 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Nope, no idea. Id go to Amazon.com and do a search on Trump. While youll probably get alot of crap relating to that idiotic television show, his business books should be in the mix too.
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:45 am
hurricaneadler
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ah okay, ill do that. well, i've recently found this one called Corporate Canaries that i've found to be a pretty great tool. ever heard of it or read it?
Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:35 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Nope, I havent read any sort of "business philosophy" books.
Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:58 pm