Constantino?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

Constantino?

Where can I find snapperweed? Can't seem to find it anywhere? also what potions can he teach you? I want to know if becoming his apprentice is worth it. I mean if he just teaches mana and health essence than I see no point.
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:51 pm
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

I am not sure but i think you can find snapperweed above Sagitta's cave.
Constantino can teahc you all mana potions, all health potions, permanent strenght and life potions.

BUT you don't have be his apprentice to learn potions, just go to ignaz or sagitta to learn the first health or mana potion and then go to Constantino and he'll teach you all those potions!!!
Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:01 pm
Eat_Lead
Village Leader
Village Leader

You can usually find snapper weed in wooded, swampy areas (the forest east of town has some) if ur still stuck go into Marvin mode --Spoiler--

itpl_speedweed_01 (i think more or less it type itpl_ and then 'sn' and the rest of the line should appear)
Post Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:22 am
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

Do I even have to give him the herbs he asked for to learn the potions from him?
Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:31 am
alexpetersmith
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

yes and i think its just to left of the back gate of khorinis like all the other herbs the only one that isn't there is kings sorrel.... i think
Post Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:26 pm
Chruzifixio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

No. You don't need to give him the herbs (and it's probably not worth it either.. bether to save the Kings sorrel to make strength potion.)Jjust learn Alchemy from one of the other people that can teach it to you..
Post Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:44 pm
DA UNDERTAKER
souls will cry
souls will cry

quote:
Originally posted by alexpetersmith
s the only one that isn't there is kings sorrel.... i think

you can find it behind a cuten branch in the east entrance of Kohrinis (on the road toards the tavern)
Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:03 am
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

after ch1, just take a quick peek in the VoM now and then, there I found lots of snapperweed.
Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:07 am
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

if you talk to zuris in marketplace he'll tell you where do constantino gather his herbs ...then there will be all kind plants to left from eastern gate (was it eastern?) anyway except king's sorrel
Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:51 pm
DA UNDERTAKER
souls will cry
souls will cry

Re: Constantino?

quote:
Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
Where can I find snapperweed? Can't seem to find it anywhere? also what potions can he teach you? I want to know if becoming his apprentice is worth it. I mean if he just teaches mana and health essence than I see no point.

you can find 3 pieces in the 3rd stone circle, one in the beginning of the valley of Mines (to your right) and three in the swamp area of the VoM can't remember the rest of them
Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:09 pm