Usergroups
Release date for US?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Yupp, and teenagers are like that all over the globe!
Post Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:52 pm
Srchbayne
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

And we should be like that!!!
Post Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:07 pm
Srikandi
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

I don't know... I'm very far from being a teenager, and thus have to face the possibility of dying before the game comes out -- even more reason to be impatient!
Post Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:04 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I agree. Most Americans are highly impatient when it comes to possessions. The American dream is to work hard and live comfortably as a result of that hard work. Over the years thats evolved into a sort of self-indulgence. Being fortunate enough to live in America where the average income is higher than most other countries, we generally get what we want, when we want it--so long as it's reasonable and we can afford it. Production increases, possessions get cheaper, Americans earn more. Having said that I'd like to make a proposal: I'll give you 500 hundred American dollars for a copy of the unreleased English version of Gothic 2!! I'll expect it in my mailbox tomorrow morning. LOL! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

P.S. If Gothic 2 isn't released next month, I'm moving to Germany.

Time to be serious. Take Jaz's advice. No kidding around about animal cruelty. Having a cat of my own, I was a little disturbed by that post. If I knew anyone who did that to an animal, I would do the same to the person who did it, and I'd feel no remorse whatsoever. Also, we here at RPGdot.com despise software piracy. It doesn't matter if its a game we support or not. Any piracy whatsoever is heavily frowned upon. Developers work hard to bring us the games and software programs we crave, lets have some respect and dignity and not encourage piracy in any way.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:45 am
Wizzard
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Gothic 2 in South Africa

We hope for 14 feb 2003 !!!!!
Post Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:10 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

But shouldn't that make Norwegians even worse when it comes to possessions? We make more money(the average Norwegian that is.. thanks to our oil), but still.. I've got plenty of time to wait for Gothic II - might be the fact that I'm a student, and haven't got much time to play anyway..
Post Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:41 pm
Cloaked Figure
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by SirDiety
No kidding around about animal cruelty. Having a cat of my own, I was a little disturbed by that post. If I knew anyone who did that to an animal, I would do the same to the person who did it, and I'd feel no remorse whatsoever. .

And people shouldnt be disturbed bye this? If someone is Cruel to aminals they have serious mental problems and need help. They do not need to be set on fire, But ill take it as joke. (Since i was joking about it in the first place.) But feeling no remorse about killing someone is one of things thats wrong with the world today.

Your Freindly Neighborhood Lunatic

"Women You can't live with them, And they hate it when you Violate small furry animals with a Jagged Stick."
Post Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:43 pm
$loth
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Maylander
But shouldn't that make Norwegians even worse when it comes to possessions? We make more money(the average Norwegian that is.. thanks to our oil), but still.. I've got plenty of time to wait for Gothic II - might be the fact that I'm a student, and haven't got much time to play anyway..

What happends when the oil runs out!? Dun dun dun!
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:54 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

If you make more money than Americans, then its probably not that your more patient, but that you've got a million other things nearly as entertaining to do.

P.S. If Germany doesn't work out for me, I'm moving there!! ... at least until the oil runs out!
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:17 am
iofushi
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

the last time i checked amazon.com it said april 17! now that makes me mad.
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:56 pm
superdarkdude
Village Leader
Village Leader

bleh...

Amazon says April 17, Ebgames says March 14, and chips and bits says February 3!!!! *sigh*

Post Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:52 am
Phoenix_666
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I hate bloody cats : - they always eat our birds - harmless things our birds our. - but I would never hurt them (intentionally - although I do throw water at them to scare them out of our garden)

I saw somewhere that the realease date of G2 was April 14th which is just to long!!!!!!!!!!
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again." (Robert Jordan - Wheel of Time)
Post Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:47 am
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

I went to my shop today to get Zone of the enders platinum{PS2}
and to ask for their confirmation on Tenchu3 coming in march {PS2}
and he told me Gothic 2 is for a march 7th release..but nothing is sure as we all know...so let's just wait...

-Guru,Gang Starr |Skills|
Post Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:12 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4