FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How to kill Camonna Yong in Balmora
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

How to kill Camonna Yong in Balmora

I have a quest from Larrius Varro (or something like that) to kill some members of the Camonna Tong in Balmora. But after doing the dirty job the guards come and try to kill me. What should I do? I tried the guy over at the thiefs guild who take the price over head away but he doesn't even talk to me because the bounty over my head is too high for killing them.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:22 pm

Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

Larrius Varro the GUARD that gave you teh job will clear your record
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:26 pm
entrails
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

To get a smaller bounty..i taunted the guy at the top and he attacked me then went down to the woman at the bottom..couldnt taunt her so i just killed the others.This was about a 3k bounty reduced to 1.5k by the thieves guild.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:42 pm

I think it's been said on the forum before, but it's good advice so i'll say it again here...

try to pick the pockets of each of the people you want to kill. You'll probably fail and then they will start on you. As they started the fight you don't get the huge bounty put on your head - only about 25 gold for trying to steal.
Much cheaper.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 3:54 pm

thanx everyone
Post Tue May 21, 2002 4:57 pm

Also, if your speechcraft skill is decent enough you could try taunting them into a fight. I went ahead and bribed them before their disposition was too low and then taunted until they attacked me. It takes 4 or 5 good taunts to get them to attack, but no bounties.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 5:33 pm

Snoekie
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

Being a redguard I used my adrenaline rush power and kicked the living sh@it out of all 4 of them at once
After the proper looting I got the hell out of Balmora and made the run to the Fort.
Once I saw the fort walls in the distance I waited untill I didn't see any guards and run to the nearest door.
They tried to arrest me but I observed their walking pattern and beat them to the door.
Once inside you are safe and only have to talk to Larrius Varro (sp?) and he will clear any bounty on your head.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 7:53 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

In fact, I got a 2 point dispostion bumb by doing that quest; one for wasting all of the people (I think you need to let your bounty slide up to 3k) and another for getting my record cleared.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 10:24 pm
FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Taunting is best way to safely kill. IMO it's worth getting your personality/speechcraft skills up as with every guild you will always have to persuade people by bribing or taunting.

I have found anytime you pay your fine to a guard to take care of your bounty random piece/pieces of stolen items are taken from you. This really sucks if you steal as much as I do So practice taunting and oyu'll never have to worry about sticky situations, you'll always just talk your way outta them
Post Wed May 22, 2002 10:02 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

I, somehow got my rep to 255 (by talking to the lady about killing the Hlaalu councillor 's murder in Balmora, many times over) Now, I always succeed when I admire someone.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 1:50 am