started game off naked?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
corumz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

started game off naked?

I'm playing Morrowind Pc game for the first time in a while. Trying several new mods as well as some others I have used before. As soon as I entered the game, I was asked by many NPCs why I'm naked and was fined for it.

Anyone know what mode is causing this? I've never encountered it before and need to know how to stop it. Of course, I can see that I am dressed. ONe of the new mods I've never used before is Balmora Expansion.

Help?

Thanks
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:12 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

tell us all the new mods u have and maybe we can find it
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:08 pm
corumz
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

found problem

Thanks for your response. About an hour later I found the problem by reading through the readme txt files. There is a group of 4 eps. as a system entitled NUDE. It turns out they don't have anything to do with others but the player. You start out nude, you can catch illnesses, etc. I did not like that so I unchecked them all.

The only other problem I've had this time is that a mod that I used a year ago is now not working properly. It is the more trees and foliage mod. This time when I start up the game I get about 15 error windows that there is a problem loading some nif mesh files so it uses a default with is a big exclamation mark. As I said I didn't have a problem with this before. I need to do some testing to find out which of the newer mod (s) that I have not used before are interferring or what the problem is. For now I unchecked the esp. I used the TES Tool but that didn't solve the problem.

I use many mods that I've used before. The main new ones are all the Ald-Vendras and related Castle mods/addons, White Wolf of Lokken, Jerrods texture mod, Balmore expansion and several minor ones. Others I've used before are Black Queen, More trees and foliage, Wilderness Mod, Wilderness Sounds and others with no problems before.

Anyway if I can't figure it out, I'll just not use it.

Again, thanks for writing back.
Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:09 am
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I suggest that you dont use big/many mods because they react to eachother and may break the whole game, forcing you to re-install.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:56 am
weirdo2590
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

are you sure none of your mods are trying to effect the same are or thing that can cause the game to crash. or mabye you have more than one that effect trees.
Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:59 pm
Kingbreaker
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Use a list Merger so you can play mods that share the same cells.
Post Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:58 am