Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Borderzone (PC, Single- & Multi-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Zebulon
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Available now ??
have a look here: http://int.games.1c.ru/borderzone/
But where can i get it ?

Zeb
Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:30 am
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

It was only released in Russia. Our friends from CRPG.ru told us it wasn't very successful and probably won't be released elsewhere.
Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:36 am
Richard35

Boxcover for Borderzone

Where can i get it ?

Thanks in advance
Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:46 pm

Hey,

The game is available in Australia on budget release if anyone really wants it. Unfortunately I can get no info on whether it is any good, except a few very negative postings on Gamespot which do not bode well.

--Cam
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:33 am

Arngrim
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

BorderZone sucks like if there's no tomorrow, belive me! Well I first didn't listen to what other people said on how bad it was. I though it was going to be an OK/so-so game but NO.

1. Oh, but let me tell you this. This game uses StarFoce :/, so if you don't support it you should think about it before buying the game...

2. Ok so, so far from what I saw. The graphics are bad... Like in really bad, Gothic 1 (a game that came out in 2001) has better graphics.

3. The music? Well it doesn't really suits the game at all, the music sound like if it was made for a console RPG more then an action-rpg.

4. There are no voice-overs, hum what else the animation is just alright. Nothing spectacular...

5. Olaf (the name of the main-character) is a such a joker, well a bad one. All he says is jokes.

6. The gameplay is really bad, do you know the game called Etrom: The Astral Essence? Well the gameplay in BorderZone is 10X... NO! 100X worse.

6. I got to the point when I was done with quests, that made you run all over the village (or is that a camp?). Now I am "accompagned" with a mage that is supposed to be here to help me. That's where the game begins to be REALLY REALLY bad (well it wasn't any better, before) Ok, you start off by being attacked by 2 wolves at a time, most of the time your attack is being alted by wolves attacking you. And while your almost dead, the mage NPC is still far behind you :/.

7. Honestly, this game sucks. It's such a pain moving your character and plus the loading times are killer (your in the middle of a battle, your being stopped because their is a loading time so that night can be switched to day O_O)

8. Oh and for the ones who still aren't conviced or thinks that I am saying bulsshit. Have fun wasting your money: http://www.red-ant.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=880
Post Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:38 pm
Arngrim
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You can also buy it from Ebay at 5$, someone that I sent a message asking to relist a copy of BorderZone that didn't sell. But i am not gonna buy it!

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BorderZone-PC-Game_W0QQitemZ8290976440QQcategoryZ11047QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Post Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:43 pm