Gothic 3 31.0%
Bioshock 19.0%
NWN2 16.8%
Dark Messiah 13.6%
The Witcher 9.5%
Hellgate London 4.7%
Mass Effect 3.8%
Titan Quest 1.6%

I'm glad to see people interested in Gothic 3 and like i said will be the best superior RPG of the year.

The Witcher got pretty low and that looks nice.

lol @ titan quest.
Post Tue May 16, 2006 10:11 pm

THX1138
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Bioshock
Gothic3
Dark Messiah of MM
I can't wait for these!

txa1265, aren't you sad there was no mention of Dungeon Lords2?

I heard that the plan was to take DLCE and reverse the terrains and dungeons. The resulting "almost" familiar landscape would lend itself to hours and hours of wandering around with a mild feeling of deja vu.

However, I must admit your staunch defense of DL has caused me to put my hand on the tin several times. I just can't bring myself to buy it though.
Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:34 pm

lol @ dungeon lords 2
Post Tue May 16, 2006 11:44 pm

txa1265
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
Originally posted by THX1138
txa1265, aren't you sad there was no mention of Dungeon Lords2?

Wait - there's still hope!
quote:
GB: Do you have any plans for Dungeon Lords beyond the Collector's Edition? Any chance we might see an expansion pack or even a sequel?

D.W. Bradley: I have the storyline for the next adventure already planned, if that's what you're asking, so it’s certainly in the realm of possibility.

GB: What's up next for Heuristic Park? Might we see another RPG created by D.W. Bradley sometime in the future?

D.W. Bradley: In addition to Dungeon Lords, there is another new game design that I'm working on - both have RPG under their skin although the latter offers some really unusual and out-of-this-world departures - makes me excited just thinking about getting started!

quote:
However, I must admit your staunch defense of DL has caused me to put my hand on the tin several times. I just can't bring myself to buy it though.

Staunch defense? I feel more like I apologize for saying that I had fun! That I rated the original and CE at 3/5 based on some significant tilt that came from me having fun *despite* the glaring flaws and broken systems ... staunch defense ...

Check out my blog.
Post Wed May 17, 2006 2:27 am
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Bioshock - has many favorite features: immersion, choises, intersting setting, ..

Gothic3 - simply need more.. :)

The Witcher - for all the effort that CD Projects puts to re-create the Witcher's world.

Dark Messiah of MM - can possibly fill the niche created by Hexens and Severence.
Post Wed May 17, 2006 12:08 pm
THX1138
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Crap txa1265, I am not sure how to respond.
By staunch I mostly meant in the face of everyone elses' anger, frustration, and amusement, you could always be there to support the fun you were having.(sort of like how I feel about Mistmare )
Hence why I almost bought the game on a couple occasions.
That's all I meant.

What I don't understand and cannot support, and I know you don't either, is the way DC treated their customers.
But this is really a dead dog already. Sorry for the redundancy.
Post Thu May 18, 2006 12:35 am
txa1265
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
What I don't understand and cannot support, and I know you don't either, is the way DC treated their customers.

What - you have a problem when someone expects you to pay $40 *TWICE* to get "my original design and intentions for the game" (source) ...

Check out my blog.
Post Thu May 18, 2006 2:36 am
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

Would it were only $40!! Check out Australian game prices sometime, but make sure you're sitting down first!!

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Thu May 18, 2006 5:45 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Since that question is "Which presentation impressed you the most", I will go with Bioshock.

I am looking forward to all on the list, especially G3, NWN2, Dark Messiah and Witcher.

I really like the G3 movie about 3 (?) months ago, very well produced and orchestrated that ended with a Orc (Elite ?) doing a baskspin attack(?) and looked awesome!

I could have gotten a bad version, but the G3 demo was a big disappointment to me, it was way under produced looking very dark, uneditied, rushed and thrown together.
I would say the water and waterfalls looked the great which was a lower grade graphical rendering in G2.

Btw If anyone knows where to get that Bioshock demo please, linky!
I went to Irrationals forum and it is still down, hell I would even look on illeagal places if that is the only place anyone knows,
just to get get my grubby hands on that demo.
Post Thu May 18, 2006 10:20 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2