A "prophecy" about Gothic 3's plot
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
N_o_S
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

A "prophecy" about Gothic 3's plot

When the game is finished, you see Xardas right behind you in the ship and he says that he has become a servant of beliar something similar to you (the game hero) with Innos. From these words i suppose that in gothic 3 Xardas will be an enemy to you. I thougt of that because after finishing the game i remembered how Xardas knew everything about the dragons in the begining how he knew how i could destroy them and where i can find the last one (the book halls of ildorath was his before giving it to me). So i think that Xardas played with the hero troughout the game in order to get him kill the last dragon and get his power, in order to serve Belliar. I don't know if i am right but thats my opinion.
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:23 pm
ravens' power

Re: A "prophecy" about Gothic 3's plot

Well you shouldn't start a thread with this subject .We have talked about Xardas in other threads many times.Anyway you are new here.You are welcome .
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:30 pm

N_o_S
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Oh sorry, but please tell me where are these posts i want to read them
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:05 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by N_o_S
Oh sorry, but please tell me where are these posts i want to read them

ehe just browse some older threads and u will find several of those posts that discuss about Xardas
Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:42 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

You can read them at contiuning gothic or gothic games discussion and transilations.
Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:48 pm
Izludious
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: A "prophecy" about Gothic 3's plot

quote:
Originally posted by N_o_S
When the game is finished, you see Xardas right behind you in the ship and he says that he has become a servant of beliar something similar to you (the game hero) with Innos. From these words i suppose that in gothic 3 Xardas will be an enemy to you. I thougt of that because after finishing the game i remembered how Xardas knew everything about the dragons in the begining how he knew how i could destroy them and where i can find the last one (the book halls of ildorath was his before giving it to me). So i think that Xardas played with the hero troughout the game in order to get him kill the last dragon and get his power, in order to serve Belliar. I don't know if i am right but thats my opinion.
That is obvious.
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:49 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

i think there was a special discussion about Xardas btw also just use the search function u will find it for sure
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:47 pm