Best created weapons
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Shadowdragon07
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Best created weapons

Hey guys I am kinda new here, but I wanted to know what are your best created weapons.

Mine would have to be the "Lunar Blade" I made. It was a daedric Claymore style. Specials were shock, fire, and frost damage 30 pts each for 3 seconds each, soultrap for 15 seconds, and restore health 30 pts all on when strikes.

The restore health is because I liked to make my enemies suffer.
Post Tue May 03, 2005 1:56 pm
Shadowdragon07
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Correction I looked at my game as I hit submit, and well my sword only had fire and frost elements, no shock,

Shocking isn't it.
Post Tue May 03, 2005 1:58 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well if thats the idea then we cant really come to the end of this it would be better if we would look at the wepons that were allready made and werent created by you.

if so it would be the best wepon diadric dai-katana because it does a lot of damage and its fast for a 2h
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Tue May 03, 2005 2:44 pm
Shadowdragon07
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

The point to this is to see what is the best weapon someone can make, thats why its the best CREATED weapons, and not the best weapons already made by the game creators, and placed somewhere in the game, such as the daedric crescent blade.
Post Thu May 05, 2005 4:04 pm
ermac
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Name : Dothan's Will
Weapon : Ebony Scimitar
Weapon Class : Long Blade
Magical Abilities :
10-25 Absorb Magicka
100% Shock Damage(not shure)
=======================
And that's kinda it.
I can't remember exactly.I had to reinstall windows and all of my progress went bye bye.
Post Wed May 25, 2005 10:49 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well its stupid because u can get ur items build up to almost infinitev
Post Fri May 27, 2005 1:12 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

No. All weapons have a maximum enchantment capacity, so you actually have to make decisions about what enchantment helps your character, or what enchantments work well together.

I've found a spear enchanted with as much Swift Swim and Water Breathing as possible allows me to do a passable impression of Poseidon, although I'd really rather like a trident, please!
Post Fri May 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well the amount depence on the lvl of your magic mastery of the type of spell too u know.And plus u can use the star of azure for enchating because u can use it infinitev times and and it builds up the those points much higher then the best soul game(greater soul game
Post Sat May 28, 2005 2:21 pm
Dothan Thunderfist
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ahah.ermac.are you another admirer of my save game.For your information i have changed Dothan's Will now.Here it is :
Dothan's Will - Ebony Scimitar
Enchantment:
Absorb Magicka 15-25
Absorb Strength 5-10
Shock Damage 25-45
Post Tue May 31, 2005 6:44 pm
Dothan Thunderfist
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by cfmdobbie
No. All weapons have a maximum enchantment capacity, so you actually have to make decisions about what enchantment helps your character, or what enchantments work well together.

Finaly someone who's wise.You are right man.btw if you enchant a weapon for cast when strikes the cost for each hit depends on your Enchant Skill.
Post Tue May 31, 2005 6:51 pm
ermac
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Kamahl,man what's wrong with my weapon

Last edited by ermac on Tue May 31, 2005 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Tue May 31, 2005 7:15 pm
ermac
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Dothan Thunderfist
quote:

Finaly someone who's wise.You are right man.btw if you enchant a weapon for cast when strikes the cost for each hit depends on your Enchant Skill.

AAAAAAH! Dothan Thunderfist Never say that I am a fan of your save game MAINLY because it's on MY website and i have achieved everything in this crappy save GAME !!! AUU! Change my favorite weapons enchantment will you..... weeell i gotta say that enchantment is good too.but anyway !!
Post Tue May 31, 2005 7:16 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

quote:
Originally posted by ermac
quote:
quote:

AAAAAAH! Dothan Thunderfist Never say that I am a fan of your save game MAINLY because it's on MY website and i have achieved everything in this crappy save GAME !!! AUU! Change my favorite weapons enchantment will you..... weeell i gotta say that enchantment is good too.but anyway !!

Calm down man. Or we'll have new quest for a senior member of our Nonflamers guild.
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:14 am
Shadowdragon07
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You just don't understand it, it is true that each hit takes a certain portion of the enchanted magic in the weapon, but when you are actually making the weapon you can only put so much magic in it, for Example, I don't remember any weapon limits at the time but A glass Curiass can only hold a 12 enchant limit, that means you can only put on about 50% spell absorb or such, and also if you use a mediocre soul gem you can only place a little bit of magic in the item.

Maybe you should figure out everything about this topic before you open your mouth yea?
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:20 pm
ermac
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

AHAH! Good one.Yep you are right.Every armor or weapon has it's own limit.For example The Ebony Tower Shield can take 150 or was it 140.
Good shield anyway.
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:02 pm

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next