Usergroups
Teachers?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ah this is crazy, i've been around the whole damn harbor and can't find anyone named "carl" so i went after Harad..but that fella won't teach me anything...have to kill a orc first and bring him the weapon..yeah right..i can't take on a orc right now...where is that Carl anyway? this is ridiculous....

-Guru,Gang Starr |Skills|
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:17 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

CArl is the blacksmith in the docks,. Go to docks passing Harad and before money dealer`s Lehmar house turn left, go to the end with this passage by the wall. At the end should be Carl`s smithy. Little further you will find Ignaz the alchemist.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:26 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by bigkabuto
Ah this is crazy, i've been around the whole damn harbor and can't find anyone named "carl" so i went after Harad..but that fella won't teach me anything...have to kill a orc first and bring him the weapon..yeah right..i can't take on a orc right now...where is that Carl anyway? this is ridiculous....

1. Start from Harad's smithy

2. Before you reach Lehmar's house, turn left.

3. Follow the narrow path then turn right.

4. Head straight. I wrote Carl's name above him.

Ignaz's house is right beside where Carl forges his sword.

Last edited by Kiwi Boy on Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:30 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

To be honest Kiwi Boy with all the time You must have spended preparing all those really great materials I see so many times, I would seriously think about preparing something like
"ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GOTHIC2 BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK"
and start selling it. Might have been really good business. If You do, please remember whose idea it was and pass some bucks to humble me for intelectual effort.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:39 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by bora
I would seriously think about preparing something like
"ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GOTHIC2 BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK"

We don't need to make any of those stupid guide, walkthrough or whatnot. We're here only to help, not taking any credits.

BTW, off-topic.

Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:47 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

...you could publish a walkthrough via GothicDot (<- hosted site). You sure invested a lot of time - the effort should be honored.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:48 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

@Jaz: You are one of the gurues in G2, so would you like to give me a favour? See the list posted above? Would you like to check if there's an error and edit it by yourself (you have the supernatural powers to edit it without the poster's consent)? It's kind of bad if this thread is hijacked with errata.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:53 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

Yeah your help is awesome...awhile back somebody complained to me {on another forum} the the replies were always so late here..well that ain't true by any means...

Anyway, i don't want to make a complete new thread about this...i've visited ignar {that's the name right?} got his oblivion spell , so i've picked a victim of my choice...a civilian at the docks...i've beated him down then casted the spell on him but he did remember what happened...i went back to the ignar fella but he didn't say anyhting new...so how does this spell really work?

Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:04 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
but he did remember what happened...

I don't know, but I think you should cast the spell RIGHT AFTER he recovers. (Recovers means standing up.)

BTW, how do you know that the victim remembers? Did you ask Lord Andre that you have a bounty on your head? Don't forget that there are WITNESS seeing you when you're knocking down the target.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:13 am
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

And the story continues...
Anyway You should try that on somebody from middle or upper Khorinis. People in docks are used to fights and most of them (including Ignaz) will only state sth like "you have a good punch" or "ok you`ve won, what do you want".
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:16 am
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

Kiwi

No, notbody saw it...i lured the angry fella to a silent place ..i fell of a wall into the woods..he did too and there i beat him up...i then casted the spell on him..he stood up and he said " Ok,you won't do that again" there i knew he still remembered

Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:24 am
Willmore
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm looking for 2 people - Diego and Cord.

Where can I find them ?!?!?!?!?!?!

I looked all over the upper quarter and onar's farm looking for those 2, pleasel, someone help me !!!
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:30 am
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Kiwi Boy - after fighting try talk to person. If it states sth about not getting away with this and Lord Andre will find out it means you failed. One more time scrolls of Oblivision? work only with citizens from middle and upper Khorinis.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:31 am
Willmore
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Kiwi

No, notbody saw it...i lured the angry fella to a silent place ..i fell of a wall into the woods..he did too and there i beat him up...i then casted the spell on him..he stood up and he said " Ok,you won't do that again" there i knew he still remembered

I had a problem too, here's what I did, I beat up some guy, then I tried to talk to him, he said that I was a thug or something like that.
I knew he was mad, so I cast the spell, and talked again, options were available, so I knew it worked.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:32 am
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Cord is the guy who exercises with sword right from entrance to the main building on the Onar`s Farm and little behind it. Can`t find - him try walking around that building at day. Never noticed where he stayed during nights.
Diego - much harder to explain. Look at posts about quest with 3 mines in chapter 2. Look post "The 3 Mining camps".
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:41 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next