Chap 6 problem - Undead dragon
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
TrUmaNshO
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Chap 6 problem - Undead dragon

How Am I supposed to kill the bastard? I cant recharge the eye of innos because I dont have a lab bottle and no one on the ship can sell 1 to me.
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:48 pm
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

there should be one near the alchemy desk at the ship or in the hold of the ship

if not cheat one

go into marvin mode :b marvin b
open console with F2
type in "insert itmi_flask" whitout the quotes and press enter

"In darkness we are born, in darkness we will die."

"Piranhas are watching you. Piranhas are crunching your boots. Well, swim home to mommy!"
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:05 pm
Strogannov
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

i had the same problem.
just go to the hold of the ship.
to the right of the door should be a lab water bottle
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:17 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

It's worthy of being classified as a bug. The NPC working at the alchemy bench on the ship should have a new supply of empty flasks each time you talk to him, or the supply should refresh with each passing day. It's something the developers must have overlooked or didn't have time or money to fix. Maybe a patch will address this issue...
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:12 am
Milten Rulz!!!
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

hey is it just my game or that when you get off the ship there is an unlimited amount of dex potions on some boxes to the left. I played 5 games (2 fire mage,2 dragon hunter,1 paladin) and each time there where dex potions. is it because you need 20 dex to use the bow that you find in the chest in the room with lizard men to shoot at the switches?

(whooo, thats a lot of typing at one time)
For me
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:02 am
Strogannov
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

i don't think it is a bug in the true sense
i mean that water bottle in the hold was a real lifesaver and i kinda felt like they placed it there just in case.
first time playing as a paladin i only used lab bottles to recharge the eye of Innos, playing as a firemage i had A LOT of water bottle.
i also sued a lot of magic when playing as a firemage, funny how the path you choose makes you want to play differently (swords and a bit of magic as paladin, a few swords but more magic and alchemy as a mage, bows/crossbows and swords as a merc./dragonhunter)
no i wouldn't say its a bug.
infact i even think the bottle in the hold isn't there until you kill the first dragon on the last island
however i could be wrong.
however the characters always remind you about the eye of Innos.
for example if you have Milten in your crew and youa re still in Khorinis and you talk to him he'll say "you did bring the eye along did you? you didn't forget to recharge it!?"
and Pyrokar will talk to you before you leave and remind you to take along the eye of innos and have equiptment nearby to recharge it when needed.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:38 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I think I found the empty flask before setting sail. If I had used all the flasks on me I would have had the same problem. If your able to find it before sailing to the final island of the game, then I'd still classify this as bug.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:32 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

There are couple of empty flasks in the cargohold.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:53 am
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

Yes, there are two of them down there.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:31 am
Korzen
Forsaken
Forsaken

The strange thing is that in the cargo hold there are some potions, as well as on the main deck ( I think behind the stairs ) and in several other places you can find some gold and other items. But when you set sail and reach the island they all dissapear. Atleast that happened to me. I didn't take them when I was on the mainland because I thought everyone would get mad and atack me, but on the island they were gone.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:33 am