Usergroups
Better sword?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
AgEnTsMiTh(AWG)
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

IM in chapter 4 right now, going to find the 13th wizzard, where he is in orc land i have no idea.

At this point can I get a killer sword or is that coming later in the game? I use the thundar axe I think its called right now with 73 damage, but I want to find a cool sword.

thanks

Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:19 am
RingWrath
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

If you want the best one handed sword in the game, goto Scar, hes inside the Castle, hes on of the ore barons there, his sword owns.
as for the 13th wizard, hes really not that hard to find, find the sunked tower in the middle of the lake, then keep going forwards (opasite direction from sect camp/waterfall)
and there is 3 golems there, the first a rock one, use a hammer, the second a ice one, use fire balls, the 3rd a fire one, use lightening (dont ask)
keep going till u find a tower, but basicly once uve found the passage with the golems uve found him.
Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:59 am
ThelonKhron
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have the same damn weapon you do. Or at least its the only one i can use right now. Go to the new mine on one of the guards is a much better weapon, it does 96 damage, but i think you need over 60 strenght to use it. The problem im having right now is that there are to many dam orc in the orc lands and i feel like i have a nice Desert Eagle but its filled with blanks. I cant do anything...besides turn into a meal bug and run past them all.
Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:50 pm
AgEnTsMiTh(AWG)
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I feel your pain LOL. I have not had that bad of a time against the orcs yet, I am simply leading them one by one away to take them out. No way you can do that in the group. But what I want to know Is, am I to go to the 13th wizard first, or go to the new mine with gorn?

Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:00 pm

Somebody say in other forum Nellik's Sword is too good sword I think
Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:14 pm

AgEnTsMiTh(AWG)
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

LMAO I bet you would like that too!!!!

Post Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:42 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

quote:

On 2002-02-15 14:14, Anonymous wrote:
Somebody say in other forum Nellik's Sword is too good sword I think

This is the most powerful sword and only one character can possibly weild it. Max Killen. If you find him, you must be nice to him or he will use Nelik's Sword against you.
Post Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:25 am