struggling for higher strength
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
cynosure
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

struggling for higher strength

I am at 50 strength and struggling to get to the next. I can't seem to kill the warf dogs, the fire dragon by gaan, not strong enough for the orcs yet. There doesn't seem to be a lot of animals left that I can kill.

i also cannot seem to get mercenary armor with out paying a high amount of money from Lee. I'm charged high dollars from the K guy next to him if I want weapons higher than my 40 strength sword. I thought I was accepted into the mercenaries but I cannot get Cord to train me. At this point it doesn't matter because I can't get into the next point bracket. Am I supposed to pay such high price from my own camp? or am I not really a member of the mercenaries?

Also, I can't get Omar to pay me. He takes 60 from me instead. I didn't bother going to him for a while and now i'm back to him asking me where have I been, go back out and work.

I'm spending so much exhausting time running around trying to find something to kill. I can't get into the city any longer. I can't get to the other side of the city if I want to go back to Xardas.

The bottom up at the tavern happened twice. I really didn't mind because I received 75 exp. pts again, plus 12 coin again from Randolf. I'm desparate for the points.

Any suggestions or is this normal to struggle at this point? Or do I have to purchase armor and weapons from Lee at the high price?
Post Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:34 am
OldScho0l74
Village Leader
Village Leader

Go around the City

You can go around the city to get to Xardas. You don't have to go through the city. Good luck.
Post Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:01 pm
Taxen0
Higher Emperor
Higher Emperor

*Spoiler*
I think you can get a free armour from Gorn in the vally of mines then you sets him free, (if you are a merc).
*Spoiler*

Btw: I am a High mage and i would like to have more strength. can i learn strength for 1lp/each somewere?

Try this great game now!
http://www.warriors2.com/default.asp?referedby=163834
http://www.regno.se/default.asp?bonusfrom=3111
Post Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:53 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

@ Taxen0

No, all 2lp for 1str, dex and weapon now. Only other way to gain cheap str and dex is using potions.

@ Cynosure

You need to go to Onar once a day for pay, if you skip a day, he thinks you're not working. You don't need to kill the orcs in VoM the first time you go Cord will only train from 31 to 90 on weapons. Torlof should train up to 90 on str and dex. Buster trains one handed, Rod trains on two handed.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:19 am