16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author Thread
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Skaal in bloodmoone

What is the point of skaal in bloodmoon no one pays attention to me there an i cant get any services?
Post Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:23 am
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

They get more useful as the main quest evolves.
Post Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:41 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

As in the bloodmoon main quest or the naravine main quest? I just beat dagoth ur so i am hoping its the neravine main one but i haddent installed bloodmoon on the comp i beat daggoth ur on yet so i will soon find out
Post Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:42 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

The bloodmoon main quest, I'm afraid! No quests in the original game will change things in either of the expansions, apart from general parameters such as reputation and guild rank.
Post Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:50 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Hmm well i am now finished with what i cconsider the bloodmoon main quest although maby im wrong. Im now the factor and have chosen to side with falco (hes still alive) Im at the part of picking my estate and i cant find the work leader (maby bug?) I talk to the leader of skaal and he says he means me no harm but i have to reason to be associated with them??? what do i do im going crazy.
Post Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:07 pm
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

You have finished the East Empire Company quests, or nearly so? Those are guild quests only. The Bloodmoon main quest starts in Fort Frostmoth when you talk to Captain Falx Carius. Did you do any quests for him? If so, at which point are you now?
Post Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Ok since my last message i finished the bloodmoon quests (killed the demon lord) but i still cant find the guy who does your estate can you either tell me were to find him or give me the insert code for him(i will probly need the insert code i think its a bug)
Post Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:54 am
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

Aldam Berendus, the guy who is suoopsed to build your estate, should stand on the road in Raven Rock. He's a Dunmer with a red mohawk.
If he's not there... there seems to be a method to get your estate nevertheless. I found it browsing the net, but I forgot where, and I can't find it anymore

Open the console, set "Aldam Berendus".factorestate to # (# being 1, 2 or 3... there are three places to possibly build on). Then type
StartScript ColonyEstateTimer
After that, leave the colony and wait outside for about a week, then return.

I have no idea if it works or not since I suspect you'd have to see Aldam to make it work. But maybe not.
General code for inserting NPCs:
placeatpc (NPC ID) 1,1,1 (do not type the brackets).
Post Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:23 am