Assassin Quest (Need help locating NPC)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
jvelite
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Assassin Quest (Need help locating NPC)

I'm stuck trying to find an NPC on the 3rd'sh quest. I was given two writs to assassinate a man located in Vivec (DEAD) , and the other is located near the island of Tal Asheu I belive. The spelling may be a bit off. Anyway the directions say to take a boat to Tal Asheu and swim southwest until you hit the shorline. From there follow the coast to a small peninsula. There you will find the NPC Ori..something in a small yurt.

I can't find this guy anywhere. Once I reach the small city I swim southwest until I hit a shoreline which happens to be a small island. This island has no peninsulas . I've looked on several islands all over the place and still no luck. Has anyone found the man?

Thanks,
- J
Post Mon May 06, 2002 2:45 pm
Ryan

I have. I'm not sure if I can explain it to you, but I will try like this:

On your Morrowind Province map that came with the game, look at Tel Fyr. To the West of it is Uvirith's Grave. North/Northeast of Uvirith's Grave and Northwest of Tel Fyr are two peninsulas. I BELIEVE he was on one of those. I found it very quickly (dumb luck probably). I wish you luck, fellow assassin.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 8:06 pm

Ravan Kerymeth
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ryan is correct, he is in a yurt (a little hut) on one of those peninsulas. I killed him and slept in his bed to meditate on my progress =).

Ryan, since you seem to be a skilled assassin (in-game of course ) where is Sarayn Sedas? The guild said you could find him by traveling to the encampment thats in the Ashlands, then going northwest of there to a steam pit, then north of the pit hidden behind rocks is Sarayn Sedas. (They also mention the location "Zaintirari") Where is this man? I can't find him
Post Wed May 08, 2002 8:00 am
Maudlin

Here's a silly question: How do you assassinate people without getting caught?

That first elven fellow you get assigned is in a room with 2 or 3 other people... Do you just whack them all and then get the bounty lifted or something? Sounds a bit unsubtle for an assassin, to me.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 8:23 am