Ch 6 little lost
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
cynosure
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ch 6 little lost

ok, I got side tracked and haven't played since Mar. Needless to say, I'm in Ch 6 in the beg. I know I'm supposed to get a ship to sail to Orc Island. However, I can't fig. how to get there. I crossed over into Ch6, defeated Xardas Tower Demons, killed Fire Lizards hassling Lester, who is still hanging around Xardas Tower. I spoke with Lord Hagen about the ship, he's waiting on supplies. I'm running around doing nothing? There is nothing around, no orcs, no fire lizards, no body gives me info. I've questioned all the key people and no quest come up.

In my Quest it still shows Masters of Dragons but I have completed Ch. 5. I have the book, opened, etc.

What am I supposed to be doing in Ch 6 to get somewhere? like the boat. Or is there some quest that I must do first?

Curious note: How do or is it important, there is a gate in Xardas tower top floor that is locked but it has a chest inside. The chest lights up so how do you get to it? Do you need to?
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:06 pm
kriksa
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

if youre a dragonhunter, then you must talk to Lee

and about the locked gate:
Spoiler:
Theres a switch on the fireplace that opens the gate
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:12 pm
cynosure
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ch 6 little lost

I am a dragon hunter at level 31. No one is offering tips or selling me skills, including Lee. Lee only offers me armor which is less than what I have. I have the armor from Bennett. Torlof will not strengthen me anylonger. I am at 95 but want to go to 100 to use my Dragon Slayer sword.

I am currently in the crypt because I don't know what else to do to get on the boat.

Anymore tips about ch.6?
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:15 pm
kriksa
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

did you take a look at the map of irdorath and read everything that you could??
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:05 pm
cynosure
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ch 6 little lost

merci
oversight on my part; i kept reading the book and never moticed i had a map. they all look alike.
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:54 pm