Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Xardax's old tower
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

i'm supposed to get some stuff there, but i have no clue where it is, there is an old castle, broke, with a switch near a hole, i can't press the switch without falling in the hole
plz help
Post Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:15 pm

Umbrood
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Not sure were you are but it does not sound as Xardas Tower, sounds like the monestary to me. There should be a column somewere that you can push over and it will get you out of the hole.

Umbrood
Post Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:53 pm

yeah i know how to get out and all, i just don't know where xardax's sunken tower is, i already met him you know, i'm to get some stuff from it whilst he figures out a way to get the powers of urzriel or something back
Post Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:03 pm

Phalanx
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

ok xardas tower is near the fallen tower which is near the mountain fort, there should be a passage way leading to xardas tower, if you go from the old camp, towards the 2 guards guarding the gate with 2 big red cloth hanging down which leads into orc lands, from there go left and follow the path
Post Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:22 pm