Usergroups
Almost zero female characters
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
JustAidan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I know I said I wouldn't be back but I couldn't resist to see who was the one who would respond to that post.

*Clears thoat*

Dear err Konny666

Why did you respond to that when you belived me to have left?
Did you even question why you did such a thing?

Highly probable that you did this so that you YOURSELF could have done it.
It made you feel better not because I read it, although it did lack style, but because you wrote it. This is not healthy but highly amusing for me

This rather unelegent on my part but transfering thought to writing is not somthing I even care to do.

To finalise matters I *did not* start the political stuff or the comparisens I just wanted to know *why* this game was like this because I suspected it was due to the country it was produced in and I wanted to know if others game produced here were similar. I did *not* want to get into the whole sexist crap but other people just seemed to want to drift into it.

Oh well Gothic 2 is rather boring now.
Forum is uninteresting.

Buh-bye now.

Hungry feed me here

http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1352124

Go on....please make me more powerful.

All spellling mistakes are deliberate.
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:50 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

quote:
Originally posted by JustAidan
I wanted to know if others game produced here were similar

No, they're not.
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:10 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

Gothic 2 boring ? heeeeeeeeeej i heard that the first time weird eh ?
Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:19 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

That's the first time I've ever seen someone say that too...

I bet he only said that because he thinks it will bother us... rather pathetic actually...
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:23 pm
ChronoTrigger
Village Leader
Village Leader

Yeahhhh actually is SO BORING he sits and read all the stuf that is in the forums , if gothic2 is boring, I want more BORING games like it

Jeje.
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:50 pm
Bartacus
Il Buono
Il Buono

Daedalus :
quote:
indeed just imagine a woman in High Paladin Armor whooa i dont think so let it be like it is right now heheh

I don't know. Nice opponent for General Lee in Gothic 3.
Val was even head baron in the RPGDot Shadow Forum, so I don't see why women can't get any more important roles in the future. (Although I wasn't a member of the group when she resigned, I had a look at her previous threads.)

For Gothic 2 : The game is not realistic, not historically correct and not based on the actual life in Germany.
And Please, Let Gothic 2 be like the developers meant and not how you would have liked it to be
You can't change a thing about it now!!![/b]
NFG member
Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:28 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

There are so many people complaining about the lack of women. I haven't seen a single person complain because there are no children. I just don't understand where all this frustration is deriving from...
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

sirdiety let me explain, none of us want children in the game because everyone knows that we would just run around slaughtering them all like most people did in the fallout games, am i not right everyone?
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:52 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Then your argument for having more women is invalid. You say you want more women because it would be more realistic, it would explain where everyone came from, etc... If having more women is more realistic, then wouldn't having children be the step that comes before more women? The entire topic seems merely preference without logic... It's fine to want something, like more women, but to try and justify that desire with something that you can't apply to other relevant things just doesn't make any sense...

Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:20 am
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

then lets let the topic die already
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:33 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

hehe good idea! You do realize that other people are still going to keep asking the same question over and over though...

Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:44 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

HERE COMES THE END OF THE TOPIC...........DEAD END............
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:33 am
The_Dragon
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

In g2 its way better than in g1 where women were just sex-objects (have you been in gomezs living room after entering the castle again?)

In g2 there were some woman around, even some cool characters (thekla, tha head of thieves...), if this is the way gothic follows, in g3 you will have a lot of them and in g4 there will be a tribe of amazons to fight.

And, i read in one of the first posts.... even if it is unbelieveble: here in germany we have some 50% woman and not all men are gay. So the reason that there are so few women in this german game is not country dependend.
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:38 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2