View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > RPGDot

Author Thread
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Heroes O' Might/Magic Forum

The title says it all.
Merely a suggestion from someone who thinks that with the complexity and replayability of this latest title, and interest in it by many denizens of the 'Dot, it very well may prove to be quite a popular and helpful forum here.

It has RPG elements, right?

I guess it could be a general Might/Magic forum encompassing all things pertaining to the games, but then again was there already one here before? I know many forums have come and gone, Im not sure, Im just taking notice of M&M recently. Anyways, just a suggestion from the Tigers (and believe me when I say my Tiger pals agree )
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:30 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

The old M&M forum died a painful death, which would lead me to disagree. That said, between HoMM5 and Dark Messiah, there might be enough conversation to keep a designated forum afloat. The thing that killed the old forum was the lack of discussion points after the turd known as MM9 was released. There simply wasn't enough new to talk about after we got done crucifying that POS. That might be different now. We'd be pushing our boundaries a bit since neither HoMM nor Messiah are true RPGs, but I think we've got enough old skool gamers here would give M&M-related things some leeway.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:54 pm
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

The usual criteria is traffic. If there's a lot for the game, then Myrthos is usually willing to establish a forum. However, the decision is his and he is the one you need to convince!! Me, I'm an old M&M fan from way back with the original!!

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:45 pm