Usergroups
Ebon Hawk Mini Game - End of game.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Knights of the Old Republic

Author Thread
Ican
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

How many "mandatory" mini-game sections did you end up with ... 3 ?

I only had 2.
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:56 am
RPG Frog
Blade Runner
Blade Runner

quote:
Originally posted by Secret Agent Lawanda
Please tell me you people are joking. That little shoot'em-up was so easy my niece could have won it and she's 3 years old! :p

I guess the PC version must be different. I thought it was impossible to die on the Xbox version. And this is a console game after all, it came out 5 months before on the box so you can expect mini-games since Bioware wants to be the Final Fantasy of the Xbox. I think that is cool that you can die, I am gonna fire up the game and see if this is true for the Xbox...that mini-game is so freaking easy I thought it was some kinda interactive cinema, not an actual life or death situation. I hope they keep this in KOTOR 2...this is more star wars than any of the new sequels...it's just like a New Hope.
Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities…there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars…Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand…to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet. - Robert E. Howard
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:53 pm
Darth Ronald

Very strange, I'm absolutely no shoot'em up fan, but this was really easy for me. The only time when it doesn't work is when my pc slows down a lot. -> the mouse moves with jumps.
Post Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:10 pm

morning star
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Lead the targets and fire as fast as u can u will get them also when they come in on attack runs and get close get them then and use your radar it is really quite simple.
Post Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:11 pm
mookmaster
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

its weird, for some reason i had no problems whatsoever with the turret firing maybe i just found the trick to it but i just remember shooting the enemies with ease every time. Just relax and keep up a steady fire. I didn't even know that you could die on that part.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:13 pm
Navaros
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

i beat this game on my very first try

granted, i had read this thread prior to playing it and i was almost destroyed even so. i would have died if i had not read this thread first

however, within 5 - 10 tries of the game mission, i would have passed it easily even without having read the advice here. the game is really not that hard. you only have 6 ships to kill. i don't see where the difficulty in that is. if i could beat it on my first try ever without knowing any of the nuances of it; then surely it's quite simple to pass.

sounds like the original poster is selling himself short and telling himself that he's "not good enough" to perform a task which in reality he is very capable of performing
Post Tue May 04, 2004 9:30 pm
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

I don't see the difficulty in this game. I had a hard time slaughtering Davik's men, but the mini-game was easy, IMO. I just kept looking in the direction I started looking until ahip was there, then I shot and followed it, and when it was dead I kept looking in the direction I had shot it, and quickly three ships were gone. Then it was even easier.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Fri May 07, 2004 4:33 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3