Usergroups
A very sad thing
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

There is alot of people in Gothic i didnt like and like thats whats great about this game is the characters i mean compared to morrowind, morrowind had a better engine but look how dull and boring the npc's were they were like pop machines.

Mud was annoying and a retard so he had to be killed i also didnt like Gomez either little prick i killed him too lol and that guy that punchs you in the face at the start.

My Favorite was Diego he was a cool guy and his voice was nicely done (no idea why they didnt choose him for part 2 better then sounding like bozo the clown)
Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:19 am
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I dont think that hes a retard but he is a pervert
Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:02 am
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

mud is stupid, come on, "where are we going, is it a surprise, ohh I like surprise", that doesn't seem like a line someone above the IQ of an ashtray would say.

I just try to avoid him really, if he does follow me I'll take him out side and kill him, hey he should know better then to follow convicted criminals around
Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:49 am
druidvideo
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Killing

Speaking of killing people we dont like... After I finished the game, I went and killed every single person in the Colony for a larf.

Childish but fun
Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:18 am
RussianDragon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

lol i was very creative with my assasination if mud :D

What i did was i brought him with me into the casle then i would stand by the merchant, the one who stands by the casle wall.

if you look you can see that the casle wall is broken down so you can jump off the casle into the town.

i brought mud with me and i stood by the casle wall. I hit mud once, now that really hurt him soi hit him again. He gets knocked down

he gets up talks to me then i used a spell to make him forget what happened.
he follows me again so i hit him and he survived the hit so he runs and falls of the edge and lands FLAT ON THE VILLAGE ahaha i laughed. but the guards rushed to kill me so i jumped off the casle wall BARLLY survived cuz i landed on a hut. then something hella funny happened 2 guards and the wepon merchant jumped down and died pretty close to mud.

so i take all there gold and items. and i must say that merchant had some nice stuff. I call this.... The day the NPC Mud lands flatly on the mud
Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:51 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2