a magical place called "Character Stuff Wonderland"
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Legal_My_Deagle
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

a magical place called "Character Stuff Wonderland"

i was just looking around the editor and found out that in a place called "Character Stuff Wonderland" there is a lot of weapons and armor, and has what looks to be all of the daedric armor in it from what im looking at right now. only problem is that this was probably just a testing level the devs made....but check it out yourself in the editor. just go on the armor tab, then click on "daedric_cuirass" for example, and click info. you will see that it is in a crate called "test_crate_all_armor". then look in the containers tab and find it. right click and info again. you will see the crate appears in someplace called "Character Stuff Wonderland"....id like to think that this place is a easter egg in the game, but i dont really know. anyway it seems that other than this place and what is obviously a test level "ToddTest", the only daedric cuirass in the game exist on divayth fyr and lord cluttermonkey. oh well...
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:26 am
Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

I'm pretty darn sure Lord ClutterMonkey is a test as well. Killing Divayth Fyr is the only way to get a Daedric Cuirass, which is very dumb, since he is vital to the main quest(for a while anyways...). Which means a good aligned char can't ever get a complete daedric armor set.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:52 am
Guest Dare

You can also get a cuirass as a random loot from Dremora, Dremora Lords, Golden Saints, etc...

If your quick and have the spell to summon golden saints you can get all the loot you want. Just kill and soul trap the Golden Saint you just summoned and loot the body quickly before it poofs. This even works after the patch !
You have to be quick though, even at my best I only manage to get about 4 out of 10.

And if you have Azura's Star its a great way to get some nice constant effect items going.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:08 am

Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

I knew about the summon/loot/trap thing, but I didn't know daedric cuirass's could be random loot. Course, I've only seen a daedric tower shield appear once on a golden saint.... Cuirass must be even more rare.

Doesn't help my new char though, I made a birthsign for him that completely eliminates all mana and enchanting :)
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:37 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

quote:
Originally posted by Guest Dare
You can also get a cuirass as a random loot from Dremora, Dremora Lords, Golden Saints, etc...

If your quick and have the spell to summon golden saints you can get all the loot you want. Just kill and soul trap the Golden Saint you just summoned and loot the body quickly before it poofs. This even works after the patch !
You have to be quick though, even at my best I only manage to get about 4 out of 10.

And if you have Azura's Star its a great way to get some nice constant effect items going.

Hmm, i have killed alot of Golden Saints, Dremoras and Dremora Lords, i have never found a singel pice of the Deadric armor. Bad luck?
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:21 pm
Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

no access

So far from what ive found in the editor there are 3 places which dont actually exist ingame and were basically designed as testing and such. Toddtest, which has all kind of wierd stuff in it. CharacterStuff Wonderland which has almost every piece of armor, weapon, book and ingredient in the game, and The Clutter Warehouse- Everything Has to Go!, which is just full of junk. and if you look under the doors tab in the edior youll find to bottles that could be used as teleporting doors, one says Eat Me, the other says Drink Me, maybe some alice in woderland joke??

=Member of The Sixth House=
=Member of The Non-Flamer's Guild=
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:44 pm
Drakton
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Re: no access

quote:
Originally posted by Dreaga07
3 places which dont actually exist ingame and were basically designed as testing and such. Toddtest, which has all kind of wierd stuff in it. CharacterStuff Wonderland which has almost every piece of armor, weapon, book and ingredient in the game, and The Clutter Warehouse-

Could those places be added to the game as a plug-in with the editor?
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:08 pm
Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

You could go there just by using coc "toddtest" or etc. But you might as well cheat.

The only daedric armor you'll find from golden saints is the occasional shield. The best way to get daedric armor is just to make a ring with constant bound items on it. All the defnse, none of the weight, and kickass magic to boot. You can get 4 bound items into 100pts on a ring. Not hard at all.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:37 pm
Lawnmower
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Bound stuff...

Pauldrons, greaves? I have never met of or heard of anyone who has managed to find an NPC carrying the Bound Pauldrons or Bound Greaves spell. You're probably have to insert them via the editor. The effect "Bound Pauldrons" and etc. exists, I've looked through the editor, just no one happens to actually carry them. Bum luck, eh?

Don't do drugs. Pick one and stick with it.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:11 pm
Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

My character managed to find that spell somewhere, damned if I remember where though. But it's out there.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:35 pm
Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Oh crud, you're right. I was thinking gloves for some reason.
Post Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:47 pm
Lawnmower
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

You can get Bound Gloves in Mages Guilds, most of times.

Nice sig, by the way.

Don't do drugs. Pick one and stick with it.
Post Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:13 am
Guest Dare

Um, you can get more than shields from those mobs...

at least I have!

Dremora Lords are your best bet for armor pieces though. They seem to have the better drop rate.
Post Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:57 am

His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

i've definitely got a daedric curiass from a drop before. cant remember where or when tho, but there is definitly a percentage curiass drop (albeit a small one)
Post Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:09 pm