Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Sweet Robe found! (+15 Health and +15 Fatigue per SECOND)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Mithras

I am there as well and can't find it anywhere..
Post Sat May 11, 2002 3:02 am

Look more closely around the shrine room.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 3:16 am

nexus

going on 7 hours now i cant find this island. if any one could elaberate or map plz, i might be able to find this robe and get some sleep tonight.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 5:13 am

Ostrich

A friend of mine said he also found the robe, however he said it was on a small island south of Ebonheart. There are two major (small) islands, then anther just below it and he said the entrance was hidden in some leaves.

You might be searching the wrong islands, the ones just southeast of Seyda Neen might be too high up.

Ost
Post Sat May 11, 2002 6:46 am

Farseer
City Guard
City Guard

THe island is se of beginner city, cover every island just southeast of that shipwreck and youll find it. BTW this robe is truly overpowered, get it only if your not interested in a challenge further. My lvl 8 rogue got it and nothing can touch her. Can kill a room full of vampires without takeing damage at that lvl is just to easy
Post Sat May 11, 2002 7:40 am
Mithras

Still can't find it, if any of you would like to elaborate on where exactly this robe is, besides "look around the shrine room" that would help.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 4:11 pm

Edgar

The robe is in a chest in the shrine room (with that flayer monster) its up on a ledge, so run around and look upwards. Hope this helps.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 5:25 pm

nexus

thank you all for this info, i maneged to travel way east from my target but the adventure and riches more than make up for the lost time. (as if any time in this game is lost time. amazed at every thing!)
Post Sun May 12, 2002 2:32 am

Scribner

I got the robe as well...WAY too powerful IMHO. I agree all the fun is gone from the game with it.

For it's exact location- In the Room with the "Flayer" there is a stone walkway above you head near the back. It is at one end up there near the wall.

Only get this if for some reason God mode doesn't seem to be working for you anymore.

-Scrib
Post Sun May 12, 2002 2:40 am

sphinxlet

Sorry for the thread drift, but Fasttrak I gotta ask, where did you get the Boots of Levitation?
Post Sun May 12, 2002 3:30 am

Sadly you need to turn this robe n to the boss of the vivec temple for one of the house quests to get a bigger stronghold, wonder where he puts it.

It's a holy relic to the temple of Vivec in vivec city. But I guess you could keep it without any consequences to the blades quest.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 9:34 am

Eluzhun
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

on the rampway up to the named npc that you fought just turn around and look up, there will be another ramp way up toward the ceiling with a chest at the end. if its not there, make sure your in the right assemaru (sp?) theres another one right around the same area with a vowel thats different, im not sure which one is the right one, but if youve scoured your cave, then its a good bet its the other one
Post Sun May 12, 2002 7:06 pm
OldScho0l74
Village Leader
Village Leader

Damn it!!!

I just found this robe myself and thought I was gonna be the first to post it. Crap!! Anyway, the robe makes you pretty much invulnarable to every person in Balmora attacking you at once. I just stood there while they tried killin me. All they could do was knock me down. As soon as I am hit the robe heals. you can't even see the health bar go down. I fear, this item is gonna ruin the game. I haven't tried it without my 240 armor. <<<----- The game was already getting to easy with my current armor and weapon. I have a long ways to got tho.

Robe of St Roris
Weight 3.0
Value 40 <------- YEAH RIGHT!
CONSTANT EFFECT
Restore Fatigue 15 pts Self
Restore Health 15 pts Self

You need at least 2 uses of Levitate. I used my Silver Blade of Heaven. You can cast it several times before recharge, and lasts 30 seconds each. You can find that in a tunnel in the foreign quarter of vivec.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 9:12 pm
Drewster

RE: flying around and not finding it

after entering the dungeon, levitate or jump across to the door that is a 75 lock. Get in, and go into the room where the dagoth mage thing was. Go all the way up to the top right part of that room, and look up and to your left. There should be a thin ledge with a chest at the wall. It will be a 75 lock chest, and that's where the robe of invincibility is. Good luck.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 9:17 pm

Buster512

Might as well add my story

Ok as i started out last night on my new level 1 Redguard i stumbled accross this cave that u guys are talking about. I went in and I too tried to jump accross the gap and fell. I found my self at lvl 1 facing very tough enemies. I outran a guy and came accross a body with sweet armor. I took his indoril stuff and kept going. I found a strategy to killing those mahge guys... let them run out of magic then go for the long and tedious kill with my iron sabre.
I ended up in a dead end with a wall with rocks on it. I dont think these rocks were meant to be climbed with such a low acrobatics skill. After 2 real time hours I finnally managed to get on top of the last rock and jump over. It was awesome. Oh yea i also stumbled into that room with Dagot...not a pretty site at all. Ill come back when im level 10+.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 11:23 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next