Morrowind Mods: MW Visual Pack 2.0 released
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
rinulh
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Morrowind Mods: MW Visual Pack 2.0 released

I really loved th first version, the textures were simply incredible, so you can bet I'll use this new one: <blockquote><em>to resume we ve made a plugin ( me, Raptre and Lord Gabryael) and this plugin replaced many original textures by new ones more detailled, all kinds of things, like ground, architecture, interior, exteriors, plant & tree, items & books, money, statics, almost all. there're 572 textures replaced so I can't tell you all of them <br> <br>you just have to copy the icons and texture folder in your datafiles. <br> <br>the number of textures is so big that it might still have some few errors or problems, if you see somes, tell us, and if you like it you can tell us too <br></em></blockquote> You can find it <a href="http://phreakers.net/khalazzaprod/KP_Zul%27s_MW_Visual_Pack.htm" target="_blank">directly</a>, but I suggest you check their whole <a href="http://www.khalazzaprod.fr.st/" target="_blank">site</a>
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:14 am
Father Omally

Raptre! You screwed up another great mod!BASTARD!!!

Its a big BIG piece a JUNK!!! Everything looks darker.My computer cannot run fast due to unplayable lag.The textures are very repetitive and make mountains look like a patchwork quilt full of square patterns .It looks worse then the original game or the same since i could hardly tell except for the buetiful book textures and new rugs.
Post Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:23 am

Tortie CHOCHA!

Burn In A Pizza Oven You Stinking Modders!!!

AGGHHHH!!! I WANNA KILL WHO EVER MADE THIS GARBAGE!!!
Post Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:46 am