View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
ServanteS
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Pikkon
the dragon scales and blood are not useless! they can be used to make the best sword in the game and a heavy dragon hunter Armour (aldsow a medium Dragon hunter armour)
you can use some of the "Useless" thing to creat runes...

and if you play as paladin you'll get exp and some gold for dragon blood if you give it to dragon hunter in castle Jan,but you can beat him and take again and again and again... for inf. exp
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:31 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

Who can teach you how to remove the dragons heart. I'm a mage, when I played as a mercenary it was one of the dragonhunters you meet when entering the valley for the second time. But this time none of them gives the option to learn the skill, is it class bound or could it be a bug?
Post Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:08 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

You learned it from Pyrokar when you got the eye of innos. Nobody else teaches it as a separate skill. (As far as I know)

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:33 am
Furious_Templar
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklight
Okay, cool. Remove Teeth is on my list of skills to get.

Now, Buster doesn't give me the "Shadowbeast Horn" thing, and I don't recall the Hungry Hunter giving me that learning option either.
Do you have to be in a certain chapter to be able to learn it, cause I'm still in C1?

Buster will give you this quest in chapter 3 if you are a mercenary.
If you don't know the skill of removing shadowbeast horns he will teach you.
In the first chapter when you talk to Buster and he give you a information about not messing with Sentenza but paying him 50 gold, Buster will ask you if you want to give him 5 gold for his information.Be sure to give it to him 'cause in this quest for every horn he will give you +200xp and 350 gold instead 300 gold.
There is a thing you can do with this quest.Buster will except as much horns as you can get so when you collect about 5 horns give them to him for +1000xp and 1750 gold and then knock him out,take the horns and return them for another +1000xp and 1750 gold.You can do this as much times as you want.This task ends in chapter 5 when secret buyer of the horns dies.

I don't know why I sad you this, but it's a stupid way to gain experience and gold(as much stupid like cheating), so if you want to enjoy in game don't use it(but if you really want........)
Post Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:16 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2