Mud
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Theaquabat
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Mud

Do you know that guy named Mud who follows you around in the old camp? I really dont know much about him i mean whats his purpose? is he retarted? is he gay? if you know anything about him tell me
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:41 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

I could list several things about him, but a search of the site will get you all you will ever want to know. He is annoying, and many people have found very creative ways to kill him.....but he has his uses.

I hate giving a "search for it" reply, but honestly it IS the best reply. You can find out alot about him, and things to do with him.....or ways to kill him with an artistic flair

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:36 am
Jazzy_s
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

man at first I didn't want to kill him I thought that I could use some help from him, on the road he was geting on my nervs, but any way I thought he will shut up and will help me, and when he run away from the first scavenger we met I was realy angry and killed the sick noser.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:17 pm
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

The problem with Mudd is that he is into bestiality. No I'm not kidding. That's why he got thrown into the colony. This also lends more depth to the types of characters you get in the game. Murderers, thieves, petty thugs, sickos, drug dealers and tax evaders all in one place. But within the colony Mudd encountered animals of a less agreeable nature. Now Mudd needs a substitute to satisfy his urges. Guess who that might be? So feel no shame or guilt in cutting that pervert down. Consider it justice for the countless number of sheep and gerbils he violated.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:53 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

So you found him too, or did he find you?

I also suggest you to do some searching, because there are so many funny topics around in relation to this sick character.And from almost all of them you can find many tips how to get rid of mud with style!

quote:

So feel no shame or guilt in cutting that pervert down. Consider it justice for the countless number of sheep and gerbils he violated.

Yeah it is only a deed of justness that he gets killed by few angry snappers or molerats..The litle wanker deserves no mercy
I usually lure him near the snappers near calvaron's hut. Or near the lizzards near the fireplace with two diggers.
Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:14 am
Drax
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Mud is very very important in the game!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time I played, I wanted to join the old camp. When I was out, getting brownie points from influencial people, I then walked next to Mud, and after the short discussion, I allowed him to follow me.

When I went outside the camps to level up (by killing creatures), Mud was still with me. After a certain fight with some creature, he then came up and said something like "Your my hero, and my protector" (note: he didnt say "your my best friend")...

Later when I went back to Diego to see how I was goin with the influence and all, Diego mentioned about how I helped Whisper, Scatty and all the other people. He finished with these words: (note: nearly exact words) ::: "Oh, and by the way, I noticed Mud, following you around. He seams to like you. Not many people talk to Mud. But youve earned yourself even more brownie points"

So in summary, I think he is another (secret) influencial person.
Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:17 am
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I never knew Mudd was an influential person, though it boggles the mind how he could be. These days I go through the whole game without triggering him.

My character may not have a name, but he still has pride and would not want someone like Mudd as a friend, acquaintance and definitely not a sponsor.

However he is not above beating Mudd until he is unconscious, robbing him, walking him off a cliff, luring him into a pack of ferocious beasts, turning into a ferocious beast and eating him, lighting him on fire, blocking him in ice, possessing him to attack immortal characters, electrocuting him to watch him dance, and well you get the idea.
Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:51 pm
will free
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Mud is GOD. And a training dummy, of course.
Post Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:16 am
Arma
Mysterious Lady
Mysterious Lady

quote:
Originally posted by muteki13
The problem with Mudd is that he is into bestiality. No I'm not kidding. That's why he got thrown into the colony. This also lends more depth to the types of characters you get in the game. Murderers, thieves, petty thugs, sickos, drug dealers and tax evaders all in one place. But within the colony Mudd encountered animals of a less agreeable nature. Now Mudd needs a substitute to satisfy his urges. Guess who that might be? So feel no shame or guilt in cutting that pervert down. Consider it justice for the countless number of sheep and gerbils he violated.

You know we don't know what our guy got thrown in for, for that matter For all we know, he may have been found guilty for engaging in a homosexual relationship
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:27 pm
muteki13
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Armageddona
You know we don't know what our guy got thrown in for, for that matter For all we know, he may have been found guilty for engaging in a homosexual relationship

Yes, he is really Oscar Wilde and he is going to stick it to the man. Though to clarify while homosexuality has been made illegal in some societies in the past, today we respect consensual sexual freedom.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:13 pm
freekling@gmail.com
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by muteki13
Though to clarify while homosexuality has been made illegal in some societies in the past, today we respect consensual sexual freedom.

Yes I don't think that was called into question any, plus I think we all knew that.
Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:48 am
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

I met him wile walking threw the old camp by the fighting ring he came up to me and started talking to me soon as i heard his voice i was thinking im going to kill him so i said bye then i was going but he followed me so i went outside he followed me further alongside the wall and then i killed him and gave him the finish blow.

I pretty much killed every person in the game that wouldnt ruin the story , that idiot that punches you in the face in the intro i killed him too
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:24 am
Jazzy_s
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

quote:
Originally posted by Paul999999
I, that idiot that punches you in the face in the intro i killed him too

I killed him in the end when I killed Gomez too I liked the dalogue with Bulit,
it was something like that " Now we swithed places and i'm going to beat you now .... or something like that" Well for me it was prety cool
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:07 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

quote:
Originally posted by Jazzy_s
quote:
Originally posted by Paul999999
I, that idiot that punches you in the face in the intro i killed him too

I killed him in the end when I killed Gomez too I liked the dalogue with Bulit,
it was something like that " Now we swithed places and i'm going to beat you now .... or something like that" Well for me it was prety cool

I just ran into the room and just killed him
Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:50 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

There is no need to kill Mud, all you have to do is knock him down, and when he gets back up you tell him that you are in to that kind of thing(as in S&M. This is due to Muds' beastiality thing, and you tell him you are into painful sex instead.. which he calls you a sick bastard for).

Hmm, Mud can give you brownie points? I thought there was no way of getting him to leave the camp, he always says that he'll go back as soon as you exit.. ?

Oh yeah, Mud is based on some German TV guy. We found that out a few years back when discussing him(someone read somewhere that something etc). It was probably Gorath or Jaz that told us.
Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:41 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next