View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
gamemaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Looking for Writers / Posters

International Writers

I was looking through the various offers here and thought of a concept that I could offer to brilliant writers. First of all this is NOT for money, so if you are looking for that within this thread then I am sorry to disappoint, BUT maybe there can be an exchange of services as it were.

First of all let me explain what we have in our coffers. Basically, we run an International Community that has as it's foundation Intellectually Based Discussion. In other words, you will find no silly rants, hate talk or one dozen smilies just to get a point across. Either messages are posted based on 'my opinion' or 'facts'. We also have 100s of features, nationalities, topics and ethnic groups that cannot be found online in a Community like this. We also have a very strong RPG side as well that I run personally. However, if you would like to start up your very own RPG then I am opening my Community to support your efforts. I also have many built in scripts that can facilitate you or I can custom build it myself.

Now, here is what we are looking for and the exchange involved; We are in need of a writer, maybe someone that is looking to test their skills for professional commercial use later. This writer should be able to give facts and opinions in a dynamic way for other members to comment on. You should have a good knowledge of world issues / religions / social / economic issues. If you have experience as a writer of fiction then this will be an asset, but not necessarily required. In return we are willing to do two things if you remain an active participant: upgrade your membership to 'Premium Plus' within our Community and mention your services within our newsletters and in the Forum.

Now, you may be wondering why you should take up this offer. Well, simply because you love to write and want a place where you will not be ridiculed for doing so. We have a very high Search Engine ranking and only allow online users of high caliber to use the Community. If you would like to be part of this then you can join the Community below and then contact me for instructions. We can then chat online about our goals / visions.

NOTE: We are not just looking for members to join our Community from here, in fact we regularly delete members who do not post or are not active and have done more than 5,000 deletions already. We are interested in the few who want to converse online in a unique way.

Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:17 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

i got out hwen i got to the good grammar part lol and gm i thought u werent a writting type unless ur not the game master i am thinking of
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:19 pm
gamemaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

lol, do not feel sad, in our Community we cater for constructive discussion so everything has to be readable, not perfect, but readable.
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:30 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well ill join if i can but ill stay out of the religion cuz i tihnk its a tool to manipulate people
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:13 pm
gamemaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Members are free to post where they like so long as they maintain respect for each other, however you are joining as per above or just casually?
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:21 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

for now casually and tell the admin to fix the forum its not organized as he thinks it is.THeres no login button then the forum thinks im not even logged in even though i am and it constantly say pls register and all is wrong the forum is so confusing each link has a 1000 sub links and so on and so on btw my nick is kamahl and that fp really sucks when it comes to avys you have to buy the ability ot have a custom one lol and every 60mins for a thread!?com on ppl 60mins?
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:09 pm
gamemaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Yes, I gathered it was you by all the grammar problems and mention of the word 'spam', however, I think you do not understand what the Community is about. The original invitation is for constructive writers / posters, not any and everybody will be interested in a Community such as this as it operates at the age of 25+ with top posters being older heads ..
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:20 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

i know but they could at least try and give the big red sign in button
Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:47 pm
gamemaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Big red button? Believe me, people join everyday and there has never been a complaint about where to login. Maybe this is not the place for you, no offense, like I said before see the first post.
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:07 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

yes i have noticed for i am not being drawn to the forum like i am to this one
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:57 pm
gamemaster
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Yes, like I said, it will only appeal to certain users, it is purposely made to be that way. Now, back to the first message posted.. I am looking for...

quote:
Now, here is what we are looking for and the exchange involved; We are in need of a writer, maybe someone that is looking to test their skills for professional commercial use later. This writer should be able to give facts and opinions in a dynamic way for other members to comment on. You should have a good knowledge of world issues / religions / social / economic issues. If you have experience as a writer of fiction then this will be an asset, but not necessarily required.

Post Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:59 am