View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 3 General

Author Thread
nasos_333
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Paul999999
Im just scared if Gothic 3 went on console not alot of people would know what it is / buy it then PB and Jowood all go bankrupt or something lol.

Because the first two games werent on the console so people will be missing out on alot of story.

Really, who is gonna waste there money on a xbox360? Im glad i never bought a Xbox really useless boring console im gonna go for a PS3 but i dont know if i do get a console it will be a PS3 but i kinda think im done with console games there just to boring same crap over and over only seem that seems to interest me is good PC games guess im growing out of games and im only 21

With the correct advertizement, ANYONE having a xbox 360 would buy Gothic 3, as for the story of the previous two, well it is a problem that could be rectified EASILY i suppose.

Then again xbox 360 is bound to get games like PD0, Halo 3, GOW, Resident Evil 5, Lost Oddysey, Enchant Arm, Blue Dragon, Kingodom Under Fire RPG, Fable 2, some bioware stuff even though i hated Jade Empire 2, and many more that are more than worth a 400 euro expense
Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:40 am
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

Re: Gothic 3 only on PC?

quote:
Originally posted by nasos_333
And by the way, a 700$ pc could NEVER run either Oblivion or Gothic 3 anywhere near properly or like xbox 360. My pc price for that is at least 2000 euro, which FAR surpases anything i can spend on xbox

Trust me, a $700 PC can EASILY run Oblivion and Gothic 3 perfectly. 2000 euro is absolutely insane. You are obviously paying faaaaaar too much for your hardware, or your buying things that are just not necessary.

I only recently built two friends PC's for that price range and they are both EXTREMELY fast machines for that money. I will be upgrading my machine with that budget at the end of this month, and when Oblivion comes out I will gladly post benchmarks to prove my point.
Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:29 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Its just the XBOX is useless it gets no good games and if it does there just from a different console such as the PS3 every xbox game i didnt want any lol.

Thats sick i saw the prices on the websites for the standard and silver and gold bundels and thats american, jesus i hate to see what they are in canadian prices were talking over $1000 lmao for that crap.

Why spend over $700 on a limited pc when you can just put that down on a new pc obviously if people can pay these prices for a console then they can buy a pc.

I hate to see how much the PS3 is gonna be because its going to be the #1 and best selling console like the PS2 did you see the gamefaqs polls? i was laughing poor xbox even the revolution beat it haha.
Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:57 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

I so desperately want to respond to the Revolution comment, but this is a topic about Gothic 3... *bites tongue*
Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:59 pm
Ratavuk
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

I think that you can build a very good PC System with 300 - 400 €. At least i can . The only things that i need to buy from scratch would be a new Mobo + CPU + RAM + GFX card. But i will wait till G3 is out...
Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:31 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

quote:
Originally posted by Chekote
I so desperately want to respond to the Revolution comment, but this is a topic about Gothic 3... *bites tongue*

So just respond lol people... i say do / say what ever i want just say what you want to say.

Its quite simple why the Revolution beat the Xbox360 on the gamefaq poll the one whos going to buy wich console because Nintendo is all about childish kiddie games and has a childish kiddie additude toward there console theres ALOT of kids in the world and that play games probably more then the "Mature" Crowd just like on on the polls you see those character battles you see some awesome characters losing to stupid retarded kiddie mario characters because its all kids voting.

I mean if you look at the 3 consoles PS2 , Xbox and Gamecube obviously PS2 was "thee" system and won the console wars Xbox was pretty useless as well to me but some people liked its games but the Gamecube was TOTALLY useless the only reason i bought it was for Resident Evil 1 Remake , 0 and 4 other then that it just sits in my closet that system was really a useless piece of plastic.

Only an idiot would buy the next gen console from Nintendo its just going to end up like Gamecube with crappy childish mario and hello kitty games.
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:36 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

quote:
So just respond lol people... i say do / say what ever i want just say what you want to say.

Maybe that´s the reason why Chekote doesn´t have warnings while you have 2 ?

Stop the spamming. If you want to talk about consoles do this in AOT.
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:42 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

quote:
Originally posted by Gorath
quote:

Woopie and this affects me how? I dont treat the forums like an important thing in my life like yourself

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:59 pm
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

I am afraid that chances are that JoWooD will not make it alive to the day when Gothic 3 is released, they are in quite some troubles nowadays (and have been for a while now, but this is getting grimmer and grimmer, according to the news).

And personally, I think porting Gothic 3 to the Xbox would be a wise thing.
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:06 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

quote:
quote:
quote:

Woopie and this affects me how? I dont treat the forums like an important thing in my life like yourself

We´ll see if it´s not important for you. You´ll get another warning after your next spam post.
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

quote:
Originally posted by Rendelius
I am afraid that chances are that JoWooD will not make it alive to the day when Gothic 3 is released, they are in quite some troubles nowadays (and have been for a while now, but this is getting grimmer and grimmer, according to the news).

Which news? Did the situation change in the last week or two?

I´m not sure it´s a bad thing if JoWooD goes bankrupt, apart from people losing their job, of course.
Whatever rights JoWooD owns will be bought by somebody else.

quote:
And personally, I think porting Gothic 3 to the Xbox would be a wise thing.

Absolutely. I wouldn´t be surprised if an XBox360 port gets outsourced while PB works on the add-on.
Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:19 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We´ll see if it´s not important for you. You´ll get another warning after your next spam post.

Go ahead give me another one and disable my account if it makes you feel all bad ass

The forums are pretty dead any way so there are better places to talk about games and its not like this is the only place for pc game news.
Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:22 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

I´ve given you the warning you´ve asked for. Stop your provocations now or you´ll be banned.
Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:33 am
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Dont kill yourself Gorath that some one is talking back to you wouldnt want to ruin you're high and mighty mod reputation on a forum.
Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:04 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

You should have saved the "talking back" for a situation when you´re right.
Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:15 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next