House Telvanni/House Hlallu Fourth Trial
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

House Telvanni/House Hlallu Fourth Trial

I have become the House Redoran Hortator, and am working on the other two houses.

However, I seem to have run into a snag onthe House Telvanni end of things. The following councillors have agreed to suuport me: Dratha, Neloth, Aryon, Baladas, and Therana. Gothren is dead because Aryon advised me to kill him because he would never support me as Hortator. So who have I missed? My journal hasn't given me the update that I am now Hortator of House Telvanni, so I have definitely gone astray somewhere. I thought I had been to all of the Tels.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:36 am
Jupitor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Once you have all the voutes go back to the mage in Tel Vos (canøt remember the name) he will give you the title
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:50 am
Guest Dare

I think his name is Master Aaryon ....
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:03 am

Doomisnear
Village Leader
Village Leader

yeah you talk to aryon again in the top tower and he will be like 'your like the house horator. good for you. here is the house item to recognize you as horator'.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:59 pm
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

That's why I think I must have gone wrong somewhere. I HAVE all of the votes I referred to above, and I have been back to Aryon, and talked to him about Telvanni Horator, and nothing happened. So, did I miss a councillor somewhere?
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:05 am

I would go through the book Aryon gave you and look to see if you got everyone. There is that one councilor all the way south that I am betting a whole lot of people are going to miss. What I did for all the house horator quests was to get a piece of paper and check off each councilor's name once they agreed to me being horator.
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:52 am