Spoiler master...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Siege

Author Thread
Lord.J.R.Goulden
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Spoiler master...

Ask me any thing and I shall help... or do the best I can to help.
Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:53 am
Arma
Mysterious Lady
Mysterious Lady

Oh, my Lord (so I guess you don't want us to get married? I already said we'd be a perfect couple ), I seriousl doubt that anyone will ever be stuck in this game.
But it is still very nice of you to offer help. That speak good for you, since you're being good and noble, unlike most of the other Lords we've had around here.
Btw, I have a question - Does the game get any better after the swamp? Last time I had so much nothing to do, that I gava this game a second chance, I was bored by the time I got to somekind of swamp area, after the Gipsy Camp, and I pretty much desided not to bother, but is there something worthwile in the rest of the game, other than some time just clicking with the mouse actually doing nothing? I was playing a 3 char party (a lesbian party, I must say - One was myself, a melee fighter, next was the first gal I found in the dungeons - I forgot her name, but I put her to do Combat magic; and next was the othe gal with the ranged specialty I picked up in the first town. But I spoiled the idea, when by the time I got to Meric? was his name, right?, and I picked him in, since I decided to give Nature magic a chance, and I was disappoined to learn that there was supposedly no nature magic practising female in the rest of the game). But by that point I had nothing to do, than just click around.
Don't get me wrong, I am huge fan of Diablo and other rather action-RPGs but DS did not offer me any kind of RPGing at all till that place, so I dumped it. But the obeve mentioned games offered at least a bit more anything other than action, so much unlike DS, which I got since I was expecting an RPG.
Does it offer even a little RPG experience, or no, the whole game is just one long click through?
Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:09 pm
Lord.J.R.Goulden
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Sorry for the late answer I've been very,very,very,very,very,very, bisy but anyway Yes DS 1 dose get much better after the swamp it has it's dul moments but It is still a very good game.
Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:26 pm
Arma
Mysterious Lady
Mysterious Lady

No, I should be sorry for using your topic for bashing the game, as I find DS just a mix of an adventure game with bad combat and a screen saver.
Please accept my most sincere apoligies for that.
Post Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:30 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

I am stuck at the glitterdelve mine, there were you pick up the dwarf and have to find his brother or so.
I went down the elevator where the big rock giant was, but I can't find a way too continue anymore. I foudn a cliff and can see the lower level of the mine but can't find a way to get there? so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:11 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Go boom! Barrels go boom!
Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:20 pm