Blood Chalices: Cassia just kills me
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
SilkenKidden
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Blood Chalices: Cassia just kills me

I got the Blood Chalices quest from Cassia. I didn't know it was timed. But if I go back to the Thieve's Guild without having completed it, Cassia tells me I'm too late and kills me.

If I have the chalices, will she let me back? I don't see how I could possibly complete that quest within the amount of time since I've had it, even if I concentrated on that alone. I'm not ready to join any guild yet and from reading here, it seems I need to talk to Lord Hagen to get the last chalice.

Question: I'm not really a thief. I just joined up to get the extra dex from Rengular. Got that. Do I miss out on other good quests by not finishing the blood chalice thing? Hmmm. Maybe I'll turn them all in. Andre has given me that quest.
Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:47 am
elkston
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Blood Chalices: Cassia just kills me

quote:
Originally posted by SilkenKidden
I got the Blood Chalices quest from Cassia. I didn't know it was timed. But if I go back to the Thieve's Guild without having completed it, Cassia tells me I'm too late and kills me.

If I have the chalices, will she let me back? I don't see how I could possibly complete that quest within the amount of time since I've had it, even if I concentrated on that alone. I'm not ready to join any guild yet and from reading here, it seems I need to talk to Lord Hagen to get the last chalice.

Question: I'm not really a thief. I just joined up to get the extra dex from Rengular. Got that. Do I miss out on other good quests by not finishing the blood chalice thing? Hmmm. Maybe I'll turn them all in. Andre has given me that quest.

I had the same problem when I played and its not really a time limit related to the blood chalices, but rather a bug related to the time limit you have to actually confirm that you want to join the theives guild.

The way to work around this is to go to Cassia and let her start to attack you. Then run as fast as you can away from her and exit the sewers. When you come back, she will have forgotten about her hostile state and will accept the chalices from you.
Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:51 am
Barlon2
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Try this :(

I didn't have this problem but I always carry an oblivion scroll or two on me just incase someone is pissed at me...I also use sleep scrolls...either way it should be easy to get rid of them...and the only thing I know about the other quests is that the one guy wants a sextent or something..sells for 2k gold and I don't knwo what you get from him...but it must be pretty good...besides if worse comes to worse just use marvin mode and rez the people after you turn them in to the knights
Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:21 pm