Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Last Temple. Need help.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

I've gotten through all of the game so far without having to resrot to outside help but I'm stuck in the sleepers temple now. I'm up to the part where I kill the first Templar there. His name was Something Bob I think. Then I'm stuck in his room with grates. In the room with open grates I've figured out that I need to shoot the symbol on the wall wiht my bow, but after I do that I hear sounds of something turning for about 30 seconds but don't see anything change.

Need help desperatly. Thanks.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:02 am

are you in a locked room, with the target at the back of the room, and then a grate on the floor in front of it?

if so, shooting the target makes the spikes retract, then simply jump down, and get on the left side of the mummy case....and touch the green jewel, this sets you free....

IF your not there...then ermm n/m i don't know where your at then
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 9:39 am

I'm past that part. I've just killed the first tempar there. Theres 2 rooms with grates as gate and holes in the floor. one has the grates open, the others are closed. Theres a target int he open grates room. When I shoot it the gates shut and the spikes come out of the floor. then they go downa nd gates open and a rumbling happens for 30 secs. No idea after that.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 9:55 am

Ilmarin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

That rumbling you hear is a wall that lowers in the same room, but unless you have a lit torch or a light spell, you won't see what it reveals, which is a second target in a deep alcove that you also need to shoot.

Ilmarin
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 10:06 am

oh yah ok

easy

promise i'll tell you in a sec

just like this

you shoot the target from outside the room, gates slam, spikes come up, simple.....the spikes retract and the doors open the 30 sec rumbiling is the wall just oposite the target you JUST shot

go back into the room and turn around you'll see a slot (in the wall) with another target that you can shoot.... easy to miss got me confused for a while there too
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 10:08 am

Cool. I'll try it.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 10:00 pm

ConcreteNizzos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I got that far and shot both those openings but what does the 2nd shot open up?? I cant find anything....i thought it would open up the door behind the templar i killed. But it doesnt....
Post Tue Dec 11, 2001 6:53 am
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

A cutscene with a door that opens up tells you that you have sucessfully shot both targets.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Tue Dec 11, 2001 11:33 am
ConcreteNizzos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

shit....i never got that scene.....
Post Tue Dec 11, 2001 8:50 pm