The Seekers - Possessed Quest
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
exo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Seekers - Possessed Quest

Alright, I delivered all the almanacs I think, I'm waitin on Karras to study but he says I have to bring him something that was in direct contact with a seeker...

alright am I wrong but I've looted about a dozen seeker bodies and they held a rock crystal item and some gold, wouldn't this stuff count as it? I mean... karras is getting picky and not even telling me....

or does he mean I gotta go get possessed and talk to him?

I'm totally bummed about this

I have no idea how to complete the quest
Post Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:56 am
Hybrid_Worm
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Same here

I have exactly the same problem, i returned from slaying the dragons in chapter 4, entered chapter 5, and now i dont know what to do, i talked to pyrokar, vatras, lord hagen, lee..., xardas is not on his tower anymore, just a lot of deamons i killed, the only active quest i have is the seekers, i gave the books from vino, bromor, fernando and malek,engrom, and the other guys in pyrokar's list to pyrokar, i dunno what to do, karras wants something from the seekers i dunno what to give him.. plz help
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:39 am
Lestat
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I HAVE THE POWER!! to tell you something

ok, look here, there are two parts to this even though i NEVER got this quest , first i opened the gate at the old castle in the valley of mines, im not sure if you have to do THIS part, but im sure you have to do this part: Kill the dude!!! ok i don't remember his name, but he was in the room next to the little prison, the room where the is a grinding thing and a fireplace, THE GUY THAT WAS AFRAID OF MEATBUGS! yea thats him. kill him and he has a book of callen the [i][b]almanac of the possesed[/b][/i] !!! he talked to me and transformed into a seeker and praised me for letting in the orcs, but then i killed him and found the book, DONT try to read it, YOU only get possesed. ok hope that helped you guys, BUT I NEVER GOT THAT MISSION

-Lestat (Gothic II master)
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:17 am
elkston
High Emperor
High Emperor

Listen, instead of giving all the "Almanac of the Possesed" to Pyrokar, set aside 1 and give to Master Karras. He will keep it for a day and when you return, he will tell you about the Seekers (thier origin) and how to protect yourself from them. Then, he will give the book back to you and then you can turn it into Pyrokar.

Remember, Pyrokar tells you this. He says "Be sure to show at least 1 to Master Karras".
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:27 am
Kuba
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where can I find a piece of holy rock to protect myself from seekers?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:52 am
elkston
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Kuba
Where can I find a piece of holy rock to protect myself from seekers?

You'll find it by one of the Innos Shrines. I forgot exactly which one, but isn't exploring what this game is all about.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:13 pm
Hybrid_Worm
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ty Ty Ty Ty, the answer was right in my face the whole time, ty.
Now that u mention it i just remembered pyrokar saying that, lol...
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:54 pm
hix
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

how can i solve this quest if engrom is dead..he died before the seekers came ...i gave the almanacs to pyrocar ...except the almanac that engrom should have..what can i do ?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:13 pm
Shadow Lurker
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

how many almanacs are there? I have given 9 to pyrokar so far but I still cant finnish teh quest And yes I have given one to Karras to study and then turned it over to pyrokar. Are there more than 9 almanacs or have I found the worst bug ever?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:33 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Pyrokar has already given you a list(if you have the quest), just read the list, and see if you have killed everybody.

Spoiler warning:
::::::::
::::::::
:::::::

Mario is also possessed, remember that.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:53 pm
Shadow Lurker
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I only have 8 names in my list and I have killed them all. Is marios name supposed to be on it as well?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:39 pm
hix
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

DO I HAVE TO KILL THEM..like for good ??cause i just beat them and i take everything from them..anyways ..i saaaailed away...and i don't know what to do .it's a room not very very far from the ship , after the fire dragon ...it has 2 doors ..and 1 very big with a bull head on it i think ...how do i open it ??
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:32 pm
Claws
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hmmm, how come I only have 4 names on my list? I already got the almanacs from those four people (fernando, bromor, vino, malak)... Gave one to karass and he found out about their origin and I even found the holy stone and he made me the amulet. I keep checking the letter but no new names pop up. I'm in chapter 3.
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:57 am
Shadow Lurker
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

@Claws:
You will get more names in later chapters so dont worry about it
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:41 am