Looking for some weed...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Kensomnia17
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Looking for some weed...

Ok, I started this quest for the militia headman, and I talked to Mortis about it... the thing is, I went down there without talking to Mortis first, and I talked to EVERYONE down there, and used some of the special questions and all of that, but I had my armor on... is there any way for me to still complete it? Who is the person that is selling the weed?
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:46 am
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

He is at the farm on the left side: Dar
( he is at the windmill/ church side

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:05 am
Egin
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

hmm, I have found Dar and weed owner. Even made them fight with each other. But, now I have two quests about weed still active and no clues where did it go.
Tavern owner in docks says nothing.
Where to go? What to do? Who has that weed?

PS one small question, how to get that book you all talking about from the guy loaning money? I don't have pickpocket/sneak skills.
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:01 pm
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

go to khorinis to the harbor district and get in the red somthing like lenter... i dont remember... anyway talk to bromor and say you want to have fun but first put your armor down, pay 50 gold and go upstairs with nadja only whan your upstairs ask her whan can you buy some weed she will say that it will cost you pay 50 gold and she will tell you who it is go to him and ask him if he got some weed hell ask you who told you DONT tell him it was nadja pay him 50 gold and you get some weed than go to lord andre and tell him what heppnd...
if nadja will not aswer you for the fist time than tell her you want to have some fun and pay 50 gp to bromor again to get upstairs with her again ask her only whan your upstairs in the room...
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:59 pm
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

this is why a lot of ppl get confused on this quest..... the quest he is talking about is not the one where he must find the weed dealer, that is a seperate quest, the weed package you are looking for is simply in the warehouse, to the right of the harbour (right, as if facing out to sea) go in, kill the guard take his key open the chests take the weed back to merc camp.... the other mission about the weed dealer is a militia mission only i think, anyway i think you can only do that mission once you take the weed package to lord andre, (only if militia) if ur not militia take the package to the merc camp
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:08 pm
Egin
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

heh, I have had some fun with Nadja once. Hope this will screw the quest.

Ahha, in the warehouse. There is one guy guarding the door, should I kill him, right?

Thanks for the tip.

But, again how to get that book, please. Should I kill that landlord?
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:04 pm