The Stone Dragon
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Chambon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Stone Dragon

I need help finding the stone dragon. I read some other posts and thought I could find it but I still can't locate the dragon. I have killed the other three dragons. I get very disoriented once it turns dark, even with my light scroll.
Any help would be appreciated.
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:19 pm
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hehe, I just found him myself, but do you know where the guys are that teach you how to get dragon scales?
Here it is:

Go to the Fence from the Orcs
You'll see a bridge at the end of the fence, if you go over, the tunnel is blocked with some rocks. If you look at your map there's another way, climb up the rocks and just follow the path, you'll find the tower thats on the map, go as high as you can, you'll find the dragon
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:20 pm
Sannive
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

To find dragon AND the ones to teach you things:
Follow the barricade (to the right if you have the castle behind you) untill you reach the river. Go right, follow a small trail up along the mountainside and you'll reach a pretty large "meddow" with a few lizards and other yummy monsters. To find the teachers, go across the meddow, but instead of going upwards toward the dragon, take the small trail to the right down at the side of the mountain. There you'll find some usefull friends.
To find the dragon, go up the mountain, fight a few lizardmen and some harpies. When you reach the ruins, you'll have to climb the ruins on the outside to reach the second floor. From there you should find him! He's a real jolly dragon!
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:45 pm
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

I've allready killed the dragon and I've spoke to Gerthat (or whatever) but he don't teach me how to gut dragons, only how to gut animals...
If I ask if he can gut dragons he just say: Yeah sure
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:47 pm
Chambon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Okay, thanks Sannive and Crashzone. I will try to find it.
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:20 pm