Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Galaxy funnies moments (SPOILERS INSIDE!!)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Knights of the Old Republic

Author Thread
Seth
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

Galaxy funnies moments (SPOILERS INSIDE!!)

I wish that game was "M" rating. I bet the conversation would be even better. After re-playing the beginning countless times (can't decide on my character) without any doubt the HK-47 is priceless. My favorite conversation so far is

...98% probability that members of miniature organic tribe are being held by Sand People master. Doubtless he wishes assistance.
- What about the other 2%
- 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part master...

That line makes me laugh every time. There are at least dozen more with this droid.

Anybody else has some moments to die?
Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:56 pm
amos
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I just rolled through one yesterday. It involved a cut-sceen conversation between Bastilla and Mission that just popped up out of nowhere as we were going down a corridor.

Mission started asking if Bastilla ever had used her powers to "trip someone up" as a prank, or if the person hed just been bugging them. Of course Bastilla denied ever doing such a thing, all her training and such, and that being a childish thing to do. "Childish" of course set Mission off again, and she kept bugging Bastilla. Then flop, Mission fell right off her feet while standing there. Of course Bastilla denied having anything to do with it and admonished Mission to be less clumsy. Then back to the game. I got a chuckle out of it.

This made me wonder how many of these little side interactions between the NPCs there are. I've started doing rotations of the NPCs I bring with me in non-critical areas just to see what pops up between them.
Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:58 pm
amos
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I saw another cute cut-sceen, this time I brought along Mission and Zalbaar. It started with Mission telling the wookie his breath was really bad, much worse than his normally bad breath. It went from there.

So far the humorous cut-sceens have all been linked to having Mission in the party. I've seen a couple other spontaneous sceens between other NPCs but nothing funny, yet.

Oh, and I agree with Seth, HK-47 is good for a lot of one-liners.
Post Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:21 pm
goshuto
Wanderer
Wanderer

There's a cheat code which turns Malak into a dancing Twi'lek in the last fight. There's still that final conversation with him, but as soon as battle starts, the PC casts a spell and Malak become a Twi'lek. Then the cantina music starts to play, and both the PC and Malak start to dance, facing each other, while the camera show them from several angles.
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:52 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

*Fires up the game and loads a saved game...*

Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:16 pm
Secret Agent Lawanda
The last thing you see...
The last thing you see...

I'm going to have to add that to my list of things to do. *grin*
Post Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:53 am
Paint baller