Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
The end of the game questions...and thoughts.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

@Robin_hood

Yep, you're right. Only the chosen could do it. Didn't think about that. Anyway Xardus is looking more and more untrustworthy the more one thinks about it.

I wonder if the hero gets to go after Xardus in part 3? (New avatar and all) Maybe something to do with the other temple that disappeared forty (?) years ago.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:04 am
yeberion
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

i recon a funny twist would be that the brotherhood of the fire become evil, when you look at them they are very similiar to the brotherhood of the sleeper. I doubt it would work but it would be an interesting twist.
Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:40 pm
zemlem
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I dont think xardas is evil at all, he said he serves beliar as much as I serve innos, and for me is zero. Also someone before said that xardas didnt get promoted to the next avitar but the undead dragon did, well i just think that he didnt have time to get the sleepers powers since the sleeper was sent to so other realm. but who knows whats to happen in G3, anything could happen.
Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:11 am
Robin_Hood
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Zemlem of course he tryed to get the sleepers powers..listen to what Xardus sais '' What was denyed to me in the sleepers temple has finally come to pass''.

Also he is thinking what he should do with his knew powers...he sais so at the end....and of course your going to have to fight him in Gothic 3 because....you have to unless theres a hude twist....
Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:51 am
zemlem
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

im not denying wut your saying is tru, but the truth is none of us really know, mabey they will put a huge twist to keep our attention, and he said wut was denyed of him in the sleepers temple..if he said wut was denyed of him from the demise of the sleeper than i would agree with you with the avitar stuff, but i think he was just trying to steal the sleepers powers but was too late.
Post Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:03 am
Robin_Hood
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I started this post along time ago...and I would like to hear what more people think..since there are clearly more players since then....so lets hear it.
Post Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:46 am
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

well I don't agree xardas splitted from the fire magicians for power, but for the search of knowledge but no one of the fire magicians wanted to follow him in that search, he said so himself in G2. and now I'm playing g2 again I'm starting to doubt the reasons of xardas, I don't think he is bad, but with the power of beliar granted he also gets knowledge about beliar. and i think he is going to use that knowledge to help you defeat the orcs once and for allwich are the army of beliar.
XARDAS IS YOUR FRIEND THAT YOU DON'T EXPECT
Post Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:44 pm
Robin_Hood
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I dont know....maybe he will help you defeat the orcs.....but since Xardas has the powers of Beliar wouldnt Beliar like...control him?
Post Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:43 pm
Tomha
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: The end of the game questions...and thoughts.

[quote="Robin_Hood"]DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEAT THE GAME..WELL YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING.

Ok now when you are talking to the undead dragon and he is saying how we are both the same. And then he sais dont you see the connection we have, and then we say no it can't be Xardas always said..well what is the connection between the nameless hero and foe? Are they brothers or something?[/quote]

The dragon also said that they were the champions of thier master, and I suspect that its the sleeper, the seekers were the sect loonies in G1. I want to know whats going on with xardas. :o
Post Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:29 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2