D&D Online Pricing Announced
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Kepler
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

quote:
The crafting system is on the way I heard.

DDO is the same as all other MMOGs after all.

Everything is still on paper.
Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:47 am
thenamesjumpy

wow not PnP?

This game is suposed to attract the people that it attracted at the begining of the pencil and paper games were a dm would hide behind folders roll the dice to see what might happen?? in the DDO there is infact a DM and ive heared people talking about servers have dms and they can put the stuff on the screen or over the enemys head.... It also dosn't go up to lvl 60 like any other games or like some i know go to like 90... its actualy nothing like any other mmos because most dont have random generated numbers as if u were like rolling a dice for instance while attacking with a d6 you have a chance of getting ANY of the 6 wich will alternate your damage PLUS ddo mentions for ranger that you can trade bonus for damage.. ive never seen any of these done in MMOs before and this game is probobly going to blow any of these mmos away... plus its probly gona have such a Dungeons and Dragons fan based community that if the game was 40 dollars a month people would still play just because they only would like it to have the original dungeons and dragons players..... so people would all know what eachother are talking about Yes and 15$ a month really isnt all that much if u have a job and u dont sit down and play this 24/7 wich i probly will but i manage to save that money from eating half my lunch and saving the extra 1.50 i have wich is fun because a bagel and chips is good.... OH NOES BARRENS CHAT CRAP

Lol and btw Rheric who said u have a choice if all MMOs are the same teeheee oh noes
Hope fully u all read this kas ill never post here again...
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:27 am

thenamesjumpy

wow not PnP?

This game is suposed to attract the people that it attracted at the begining of the pencil and paper games were a dm would hide behind folders roll the dice to see what might happen?? in the DDO there is infact a DM and ive heared people talking about servers have dms and they can put the stuff on the screen or over the enemys head.... It also dosn't go up to lvl 60 like any other games or like some i know go to like 90... its actualy nothing like any other mmos because most dont have random generated numbers as if u were like rolling a dice for instance while attacking with a d6 you have a chance of getting ANY of the 6 wich will alternate your damage PLUS ddo mentions for ranger that you can trade bonus for damage.. ive never seen any of these done in MMOs before and this game is probobly going to blow any of these mmos away... plus its probly gona have such a Dungeons and Dragons fan based community that if the game was 40 dollars a month people would still play just because they only would like it to have the original dungeons and dragons players..... so people would all know what eachother are talking about Yes and 15$ a month really isnt all that much if u have a job and u dont sit down and play this 24/7 wich i probly will but i manage to save that money from eating half my lunch and saving the extra 1.50 i have wich is fun because a bagel and chips is good.... OH NOES BARRENS CHAT CRAP

Lol and btw Rheric who said u have a choice if all MMOs are the same teeheee oh noes
Hopefully u all read this kas ill never post here again...
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:32 am

Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Well, I tried to read it Jumpy but it was incomprehensible. 'Bye.
Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:56 am
Killer Scorpion

Online Price

You know, in GuildWars there is no online fee.
Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:36 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2