Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

heheh i want GOTHIC II or MODs!!!
Post Sat Jan 26, 2002 9:10 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

Maybe some portable toilets so those workers in the Old Camp won't piss on my wall while I'm trying to sleep
Post Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:52 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

lol you know what when i sleeped at my place in Old Camp MUD came at night pissing in my Mug he sayd hes Mug is full now that can he piss in my mug too?
Post Sun Jan 27, 2002 9:04 am

I'd like the ability to choose the sex of your character(and possibly race would be nice as well). And more female npc's that you can talk to. Also ability to carry shields of various types. Also, more variety of spells and spells that are protective in nature. Cooperative multiplayer(similar to what Evil Islands had) would be nice too, but I'd still buy the game without multiplayer. Also, as strength of the pc goes up, he gets visibly more muscular. Perhaps at 100 str you'd look like Conan the Barbarian. I remember Evil Islands(great game with the fan made patch that made the game more balanced and less frustrating, if you can look past the somewhat annoying voice of the pc) had something similar. When you cast a strength spell on yourself, you got noticeably bigger and more muscular.
I'd also like to see Gothic let you have the ability to create better than just crude swords. And actually getting benefits from reading those books on the bookstands throught the game. And since there is lute playing, why not add Bard magic? Or at least the ability to play for an audience to make a little money and make some friends.
Post Mon Jan 28, 2002 8:55 pm

soltys
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

One more

- random (per game) codes to all chests / doors / all
Post Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:26 am
soltys
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Also for people playing it again, some sort of higher difficulty levels, but only if you completed game normally:

- tougher enemies / animals / others
- less experience points
- people disliking you more easily
- more animals, more respawns maybe (per day basis). there was good idea about nests also if you destroy nest, there could be another one building slowly (and it would even look realistically) in some other part of a map.
- other....

and some randomization in general, except codes (per game), like placement of animals, chests, stuff in chests, etc.
Post Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:53 am
Baalcipher
Humanoid Typhoon
Humanoid Typhoon

How about this:

Having PB actually FINISH making the game while we're still young.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:39 am
Silenthunter23
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

if the developers could fulfil many of the above suggestions, GothicII will rock!

Yup,all the above suggestions are what I wanna see implemented in the sequel...

Post Tue Jan 29, 2002 2:19 am
puppet
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Don't know if this was mentioned at all but I'd like to see an added skill for the Mage character.

I played the game through as warrior and then mage. the warrior is able to "master" sword and bow disiplines if so desired,however the mage can only gain mana and assume the power to create more powerful spells....on the face of it that is fine but his ability to "deliver" these spells should be based on his circle/level of magic,too.

I can see the long load-ups when the character is "learning" his craft.....but later on the spells should be produced as easily as the warriors blade swing.

I found the strike and run technique unbecoming a circle 6 magician.
If the AI gave chase with no let-up..........it would be very frustrating indeed.

(Return to the Free mine was just a too much as mage....I don't know how some of you fellas managed that entrance playin' magician.)

[ This Message was edited by: puppet on 2002-01-28 23:02 ]
Post Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:45 am
Kayl
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

How about the ability to use pole arms and diffrent new ways to live like a peasent * like playing diffrent instruments and buying houses or destroying them*

Post Sat Apr 06, 2002 6:00 am
Kayl
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Id also like to see dragons in the game you can ride! That would be sick!*smile*

Post Sat Apr 06, 2002 6:04 am
Kaprikorn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Rideable female Npcs

Random attacks from opposing camps at random hours. Relative to the chars level perhaps. How with guards I do not know...perhaps guards can be easily overwhelemed and require players intervention. Guards not named can always be respawn, perhaps in a few days, story can be position needs filling and takes some time...
Random jobs, perhaps from a list to choose from , inlcuding guarding a specific post for the eve, bounty jobs courier runs etc.
Thinkin aloud here don't mind me...

[ This Message was edited by: Kaprikorn on 2002-04-06 00:40 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Kaprikorn on 2002-04-06 00:43 ]
Post Sat Apr 06, 2002 6:32 am
Valofski
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I would like to see organized battles. A war against Humans and Orcs, castle sieges/castle defense. With boiling oil and catapults. That would be swank. It would be cool to see small war parties periodically go out to fight eachother, etc. The main fighting would be between AI, and you would get quests to significantly improve your sides advantage. I would also like to see a better comabat interface, so your not swinging at a dead skeleton when there are 5 more around you. More animations, better combat moves. MORE IN GAME MOVIEZ!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Valofski on 2002-04-06 01:06 ]
Post Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:04 am
Marshall Medan
Capitan of the Dark Knights of Nekara
Capitan of the Dark Knights of Nekara

i would like more swords
Post Sat Apr 06, 2002 1:18 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next