View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
joram
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help a Beginner!!

I need help for this quest :

1) MAd Fallen : i 've speak whit him but he don't stop whit the hammer . WHy??

2)Where are the bandits who speak Hakon the merchant and pedro the city guard??

3) whereis the Bosper's bow?

4)About the Ignaz ' experimet :what must i do?? I try to figh with some people and cast oblivion , but nothing . Why??

Help me please.

Thanks
Post Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:16 pm
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Re: Help a Beginner!!

quote:
Originally posted by joram
I need help for this quest :

1) MAd Fallen : i 've speak whit him but he don't stop whit the hammer . WHy??

Jist fight with him.

2)Where are the bandits who speak Hakon the merchant and pedro the city guard??

Go to akels farm and then follow the sign to the light house then keep to you'r left and you'll find a cave.

3) whereis the Bosper's bow?

Don't know that one still need to do that, but I havent a clue.

4)About the Ignaz ' experimet :what must i do?? I try to figh with some people and cast oblivion , but nothing . Why??

If I'm right u can use it on Ignaz and steel all his stuff then look if he will or wont talk to you, if he wont talk to you than cast this spell.

Help me please.

Thanks

Gothic II Credits
Post Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:16 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

1) Mad Fallen - please write something more cause I don`t recognize this situation. Maybe someone else does.
2) They are in the cave. Go outside town through east gate (not the one You enter Khorinis in the beginning) and go right. You should get to Akils Farm. Before passing under the bridge take stairs up. On the right You should see Akils Farm. Go left along the road (the roadsign should state something like "to the lighthouse") and into the forest. Cave is on the left, just before crossing in the small valley. Further are orcs an wargs (orc`s dogs). Hope its clear enough.
3) Bosper`s Bow is in the sewege system in Khorinis in the chest little left from the entrance (dark room). The only way to get in there is propably to join thiefes guild. You have to do 3 quests not entirely right and aquire thiefes trust. How to do that should be in some other topic with thiefes guild in title. On the other hand I was given key to this system by Hannah (owner of the inn in middle Khorinis) so maybe after killing her You can get the key.
4) If You want to test if Hannah has the key go there and attack her. I did this (not to check with the key) and no one spotted what I did. Then use Ignaz`s scroll on her while she lies unconscious. Quest with Ignaz`s experiment want work in docks because people there used to fights and You can attack them with no consequences. At least 90% of them. During day some of them come form other parts of town and they will report Your behavior to Lord Andre.
Post Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:20 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Mad Fallen - now i get it. That idiot that repairs his house. Just kick his ...
Post Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:46 pm
Chirox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

About Ignaz experiment it is quite simple... You can't use the spell on someone who is attacking you (ignaz even says this)... So what I did when he asked me to try the scroll out was to simply take out my club and beat him down with it... When he woke up from being unconsious he was pretty pissed off at me for some reason and started muttering things about how "the guards was going to hear about this" or somesuch nonsense, so then I just cast his own spell of oblivion on him wich made him forget about any hard feelings thowards me... I then proceeded to tell him about how the experiment went and had him teach me a bit of alchemy, all nice and friendly like
Post Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:50 am