Members
Usergroups
Lost in swamp please help me in...in a way i will understand
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Siege

Author Thread
Oli Dude

Lost in swamp please help me in...in a way i will understand

Im puzzled and confused...me being the bright spark I am decided I wasnt going to follow the wooden bridge and just plunge straight into the swamps and have a look around...this was a big mistake.

I am now completely and utterly lost.....

Now I could load a old saved game but by doing this mad crazy thig ive found quite a few cool items that i dont want to loose.....

Now I reckon some one out there can help me because ive just finished the temple quest...im actaully just outside the temple/graveyard at the moe....

i also came across a lift thing with lots of Goblins there but had to runaway they were kicking my butt ninja style..Shame as i bet there were some cool items down there....

So anayway from where I am how do I get to this potion shop and the main Goblin cavern as these swamps r starting to remind me of Diablo 2 ACT 3 which I H8ED!!!!

So all usefull information will be rewarded with a big thank U...

P.S I failed geography in school lol
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:27 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Well, Swamps are not so large. You can ran around them. I did it also.
There is in rear part - little bit hidden - entrance to goblins workshop. Several goblins with flamethrowers are around.
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:52 pm
vaticide
Put food in here
Put food in here

Danicek is correct, the place you went with the Goblins is your ticket out of the swamp. It is NOT easy in there, by any means. Buy plenty of potions for your squad. In fact, buy plenty, and then buy that many again.

-v
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:53 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

In fact Swamps are nearly best training ground in whole game.
Why?

- if you kill everything here you will get much more skills than if you only go trough this are
- if you will meet one swamp witch, you can let her cast creatures, they are not dangerous and one swamp witch is not fast enough to cast them too much, if you will let her do this for 30 min. you will have much easier time later
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:57 pm
Oli_Dude
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

ok just about to start playing again...home from work had dinner bath etc..time for adventure...b4 the Mrs has other ideas....no not them sort of ideas (gees I wish)....I mean like taking her out somewhere...or redocorating ARGH! no too much paine to even think noooooo

Danicek :- Ill give it a worl m8 and see what happens...See u played gothic too then

That game rocked a bit short and buggy though. Biggest let down no Multiplayer Mode...Not quite sure how it would of worked but where theres a will theres a way. So I guess there was no will. Shame.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:58 pm