Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How to fight a Dragon... did you notice?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Nicolas
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

How to fight a Dragon... did you notice?

Did you notice... when you fight with the Dragons... I have discovered an aera near the Dragon's attack range that is invurnerable, I mean, between the range that the dragon spit fireballs and the range where it breaths fire... try to stand or find the right spot... close to them...

I was amazed when I found out... the Dragon stood all the battle looking at me without doing anything... the four dragons indeed.
If you have a good crossbow/bow, take 500 bolts/arrows... and start shooting at them.... and patience...

remember find the right spot between both areas (fire breath/fire balls)

Or a better Strategy is to cast (summon) a goblin that entertains the dragon and you stab it in the back...
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:24 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I don't see why anyone would need to worry about finding that cheat spot, the dragons are so easy to kill with a crossbow.... I killed the dragons standing still with fireballs being spit at me before they even had time to get my health half dead.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:34 pm
Nicolas
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
I don't see why anyone would need to worry about finding that cheat spot, the dragons are so easy to kill with a crossbow.... I killed the dragons standing still with fireballs being spit at me before they even had time to get my health half dead.

If you have a gunpowder bow, with bullets as bolts.

Sure you have a High Lvl Character.
I didn't.
Post Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:45 pm